Chapter 27: Drama trap

(Author warning note: I changed the name deciding this would fit better to the story.   I unfortunately have been keeping tabs on a particular drama and it hurts what I've learned.  Nuff said).

King Pewds grinned with a new plan to fight the Digimax team.  "Lilith thank your vessel and her friends for this" he said.  Lilith was confused a bit.  "What are you talking about?" She asked.  He showed her and she looked impressed.  "Of course, that is a drama that has been seeding discord in colleen, and several others, including digimax members mat, Shane, Joey and Daniel" she said.  The duo grinned disappearing to take care of it.  The spies in the academy were still seeding in infiltration everywhere.  

A couple days later Joey gets a message from Tana.  *"Gabbie is requesting to see you, Daniel, myself, Rosanna, Alex, Manny, Teala, and Trisha.... Having a bad feeling about this "* was the text.  Joey frowned and showed the message to Daniel making him roll his eyes.  " I don't trust Gabbie one bit now, and she thinks we'll listen to her? " he said.  They told this to Nikita who gave a grim look.  "Ask Tana if she's got a partner on her for safety" she said.   Joey nodded and sent the text to her.   Nikita went to fetch Ilene and Darcy. 

The two girls showed up with Meghan and Will confused.  "Professor Nikita why did you bring us and not the whole team?" Asked Darcy.  "Joey show them the message" responded Nikita.  Joey nodded and showed them with Meghan immediately looking disgusted.  "You're kidding, that bitch wants to see you guys?" Asked Meghan.  "Who's gabbie?" Asked Will.  "Better you don't go down that rabbit hole" added Daniel.  Will nodded on that response.  

"I'm not putting them all at risk, so I want to send only you two and if Tana has a partner she'll join the fight if things go sour" added Nikita.  "Yes professor" added Darcy and Ilene.  Joey checked his texts seeing Tana responding.  *"I've gotten close with your old friend Sierra, you'll be seeing me and her"* was the response.  "She's with Sierra, let's go" added Joey. The duo met up with Alex, Rosanna, and teala, Manny said he was busy so he couldn't make it.   Gabbie stumbled in wounded and Alex immediately caught her.  "What happened?" Asked Joey. 

"Colleen what has she become?" Asked Gabbie.  "Lilith" the group said.  Gabbie was confused hearing that.  "Why are we talking about the demon princess?" Asked gabbie.  Rosanna bandaged up Gabbie.  "Ever seen the exorcist?" Asked Alex.  Gabbie was wide eyed getting the message that way and was helped up.  Darcy and Ilene whispered to each other on this. 

"Gabbie, is she still there?" Asked Tana.  "Follow me, I'll take you" responded Gabbie.  Helped by Alex she led them to this forest clearing, but everyone with Gabbie was on alert.  At the entrance to the clearing Rosanna had this odd sense and suddenly excused herself stepping aside before everyone jumped from the trap suddenly activated except Meghan who was caught.  "Meghan no!" Exclaimed Joey.  Gabbie laughed suddenly transforming into Anastasia as she was joined by King pewds and Lilith.  "I knew it, I am glad I alerted them!" Exclaimed Tana.  "Oh shut up Tana, you're just as scandal full as Gabbie is" responded Anastasia. 

"And two digimax members are ours" added King Pewds.  "That's what you think" added Ilene eyes already glowing white.  "You deserve all the hell Gabbie" added Darcy eyes suddenly going red.  "They're ultimating right away?!" Exclaimed Lilith.  "I'll help you two, but I'll spare you Rosanna, mainly so Mat and husky don't kill me" added Anastasia.  Tana froze the ropes that held Meghan and got her free.  "Guys I can't fight because Lauren needs to be with me to summon" added Alex.  "I'll take your own wristband Spectra" stated Tana immediately looking at Alex. 

Everyone got confused at that statement saying, "Spectra?". Alex sighed a bit and tossed a vlog wristband to Tana.  Tana caught it before putting it on her other wrist.  "You have a persona?" Asked Joey.  "Beast tamer of purgatory... Long time no see Raef and Diablo" added Alex now serious.  Ilene and Darcy suddenly summoned Raef and Diablo but in ultimate phoenix and now ultimate dragon form alongside ultimate Goliath and Raziel.  Tana then joined with them both wristbands now activating as Rosanna summoned Heartbreaker.  "New challengers... Spectra wassabi and bansheerra game start" Tana suddenly said the banshee sierra appearing but then Alex waved his hand over his eyes making the mask appear before he transformed into spectra. 

Raef and diablo gasped before hugging Spectra.  Spectra hugged back before joining the banshee Sierra that looked possessed.  The trio connected to shadowsteel gasped but Lilith chuckled.  She summoned minion demons to even things out commencing the battle.  "Course they even the field" added Darcy.  "ɢȏʟıѧṭһ ẇѧṅṭ ṭȏ ċʟєѧя ṭһє ƿѧṭһ?" Asked diablo.  Goliath chuckled before growing to 20 feet and destroying demon minions.  Everyone else joined the fight taking the rest to major damage. 

Tana giggled and used the spectra wassabi wristband.  "I don't even need to say it, but you know what I'm talking about" she said.  Spectra made a dimension portal appear.  "Helios aide your master" he said.  His purple and black dragon flew through the portal and blasted purple fire at them.  "Finish the job!!!" Yelled Darcy and Ilene, Ilene's, wristband for Raziel glowing.    "Ultimate angel Raziel aide them!" Yelled Ilene.   The new unlocked ultimate joined them.  

The group sent them running but knocked out Anastasia.  Diablo grabbed her before making her disappear.  "In hell where she belongs" added diablo.   Everyone headed back but to a meeting of teachers and digimax.   

(A/n: new ultimate, new persona introduced, and now we are fighting hard.  This will soon be fully over.   Anyway hope you all enjoy, also due to phone error I couldn't use my initial photo representation.  So no photo for this chapter, sorry).