Chapter 15: Return of Bretman

Everyone looked at Bretman who stood there proudly.  "Bretman when did you get here?" Asked Mat.  "Not that long ago, but I see just in time" he said joining the group.  "You think you know where they all got taken?" Asked Hannah.  "In time I swiped one of the wristbands before all them bitches disappeared" added Bretman before tossing Joey's wristband to Ilene.  "Can't face an ETN crew without the savant" he said.  Ilene grinned turning hers back on and Joey ran in immediately hugging her and Meghan immediately.  Joey hugged everyone but then looked at Mat worried.  

"Mat are you ok?" Asked Joey.  "Nearly corrupted... But I'm fine now" added Mat.  "That dark bitch version of Colleen took them all to the museum, she found a portal to use" added Bretman.  Joey and Mat froze hearing that remembering the museum.  "What museum?" Asked Aaron.  "The Collector's museum... Time to go back" added Joey reluctantly.  Meghan giggled thinking of something.  "Joey how would Raef look as an SAE agent?" Asked Meghan.

Joey raised an eyebrow.  "I never actually thought of that".  " I'll do the same for Diablo " added Daniel.  "Maybe we should get all of you suited up like that" teased Alexia.  "Bretman do you know how we can get back?" Asked Matt.  "Bitch not me, but I have someone... A little confession, Nikita left one detail out about herself" added Bretman.  He revealed a beauty theme wristband.  "Dragoness game start bitch" he said before this dragonic version of Professor Dragun appeared. 

"I snatched back Nikita in time as well" added Bretman.  "forgive me for lying" added Dragoness.  "Well now with a small group let's go" added Anika.  Dragoness led everyone through a portal and they were at the mummy exhibit.  "Well... Shall we SAE suit up everyone?" Asked Aaron.  Ilene smiled and activated her wristband.  "Agent Raef game start" stated Ilene.  Joey suddenly was Raef but dressed in a white version of Joey's season 4 outfit but instead of the SAE symbol on the sleeve it's tattooed on his hand. 

"Ok I like that" added Bretman.  "Same here" added Daniel and Mat.  Raef blushed a bit.  Anika grinned and activated hers next.  "Agent Matpatman game start".  Mat kept the mask and cape on but was now dressed in mat's SAE outfit.  Everyone was helped in doing the same and they all were suited up.  "ơƙ ყơų Ɩơơƙ ɧơɬ" added Raef to Diablo. 

"ι'м αℓωαуѕ нσт" teased Diablo.  "Ok lovebirds let's go" added Raziel giggling.  Bretman and Dragoness led the way before they all hid.  "whαt'ѕ hαppєníng?" Whispered Dagore.  "Over there" added Bretman pointing.  They looked to see Lilith, Ebony and Samael finishing with trapping everyone in glass boxes.  "Wait what's Ebony doing here?" Asked Aaron.  "Think you can determine which of Joey's castmates is Ebony?" Asked Ilene to Raef. 

"ı'ƖƖ ɬrყ ცųɬ ŋơɬ ɛąʂყ ɖơıŋɠ ɬɧɛ ɱɛɱơrყ ʄrơɱ ą ɖıʂɬąŋƈɛ" added Raef. Diablo held Raef's hand.  "ι'ℓℓ ℓєи∂ му ρσωєя тσ нєℓρ" he said.  The duo focused and were able to get a better look at who's behind the mask of Ebony Marth.  They both gasped letting go.  "ɛ۷ą, ʄrơɱ ɬɧɛ ʄırʂɬ ƈąʂɬ" added Raef.  "ѕσмєнσω ι'м иσт ѕυяρяιѕє∂, ωє ∂ι∂ fιи∂ σℓι ιи тнє ∂яєαм яєαℓм αи∂ нє'ѕ νєѕѕєℓ тσ вℓα¢кнєαят" added Diablo.  "Տօ աɑíԵ, íՏ íԵ ɑӀӀ օƒ մՏ ɑցɑíղՏԵ Եհҽ Եհɾҽҽ օƒ Եհҽʍ?" Asked Natemare smirking in hope. 

"count again" added Dragoness pointing to some creatures with the trio.  Raef and Bretman groaned a bit seeing them.  "Thought we trapped those bitches" added Bretman.  "Lilith must've released them to replace with your etn guys" added Preston.  Natemare had an idea and  looked over to Preston.  "ՏաɑԹ ʍҽ Եօ ʍɑɾceӀ, í'ӀӀ ՏԵҽɑӀԵհ ɑհҽɑժ Եօ ՏíցղɑӀ" he said.  Preston nodded and adjusted the wristband to Marcel.  "Identity switch, Marcel game start" he whispered and Natemare swapped to the ninja elf who took off ahead. 

"He has a ninja identity?!" Whispered Matpatman.  "You can discuss that later" hissed Rhea.  They looked around waiting for Marcel to signal.  Marcel was scaling one of the walls and rolled a perception check for himself.  He nodded getting a 19 and looked at everyone they'll be up against.  "Lilith, Samael, Ebony, one vampire, a demon with a huge ass hole in his chest, a pair of violent clowns, a demon dog, gas mask creature, sexy African American woman... Wait" he murmured.  He remembered Mat telling him about the woman and looked again.  "How the hell is she not stone" he asked quietly. 

He studied again picking up three more enemies.  "Creepy bird woman, creepy fat woman, and slenderman's creepy brother" added Marcel.  He focused before doing a cunning stealth strike on Samael causing the snake man to look around.  "Who did that?!" Demanded Samael.  "Signal, let's go" added hartattack.  Everyone came in and attacked the group but Lilith still had a hold on Raef so he was brought down.  "Oh crap the curse" added Raziel.  "ɖơŋ'ɬ ῳơrrყ ąცơųɬ ɱɛ" added Raef fighting it back standing up. 

"ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃ ã̰l̰̃l̰̃ g̰̃õ̰t̰̃ s̰̃õ̰m̰̃ḛ̃ ñ̰ḛ̃r̰̃ṽ̰ḛ̃, h̰̃õ̰w̰̃ d̰̃ḭ̃d̰̃ ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃ ḛ̃ṽ̰ḛ̃ñ̰ g̰̃ḛ̃t̰̃ h̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃ḛ̃?!" Added Lilith.  "Me bitch!" Exclaimed Bretman sending Dragoness to fight back.  Lilith looked over and groaned.  "s̰̃h̰̃õ̰ṵ̃l̰̃d̰̃'ṽ̰ḛ̃ r̰̃ḛ̃m̰̃ḛ̃m̰̃b̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃ḛ̃d̰̃" she muttered.  "Ok who gets Benjamin cause none of us are tall enough" added Matpatman noticing the man with no name aka slenderman's creepy brother as described by Marcel.  Darcy seemed to concentrate as her wristband for Dagames glowed.  "Got that covered after a little time with Will" stated Darcy.  One of her eyes suddenly was the iris logo that Will is known for. 

*"Ultimate mode activate "* her wristband registered.  "Rock on... Now, come fourth Goliath, time to take your throne!" Exclaimed Darcy.  Dagore suddenly transformed into Goliath who stood the exact same height as Benjamin in this case and his visor lit up.  Two odd looking snakes were wrapped on him.  "ȏһ ṃʏ ɢȏԀ һє'ṡ һȗɢє!" exclaimed jpwarlock. Everyone fought back and  attacked.   Raef struggled fighting Lilith.  "ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃ c̰̃ã̰ñ̰'t̰̃ w̰̃ḭ̃ñ̰ h̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃ḛ̃ j̰̃õ̰s̰̃ḛ̃p̰̃h̰̃, ñ̰õ̰ m̰̃ã̰t̰̃t̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃ w̰̃h̰̃ã̰t̰̃ ḭ̃d̰̃ḛ̃ñ̰t̰̃ḭ̃t̰̃ỹ̰ ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃ t̰̃ã̰k̰̃ḛ̃" added Lilith.

Anika and Ilene were trying to fight back.  "summon out baron!!" Yelled Dragoness.  Bretman froze hearing the name and everyone noticed another beauty theme wristband around his neck.  Anika adjusted her beauty wristband that normally connected to Manny.  "Baron game start" stated Anika crossing her arms.  The wristband glowed and Bretman freaked out before he was in a black and grey version of his Playboy outfit, grey skin, gold eyes and had black veins like Raef connected to Pandora's box.  He suddenly blasted Lilith and pulled Raef aside.  "Pandora's curse activate!" Added Anika, and Marzia before pandora's curse Dragoness and SAE rouge agent Antimatter joined them. 

"ʂơ ɬɧąɬ'ʂ ῳɧɛrɛ ყơų rąŋ ცąrơŋ ơცʂıɖıąŋ" added Raef.  "ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓑⓘⓣⓒⓗ ⓐⓘⓝ'ⓣ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓢⓣⓔⓟ ⓘⓝ ⓤⓝⓛⓔⓢⓢ ⓡⓔⓠⓤⓘⓡⓔⓓ" added Baron.  He then bowed exposing reaper wings.  "ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓘⓥⓔ ⓜⓔ ⓜⓔⓝⓣⓞⓡ" he said.  Lilith looked at everyone growling but noticed Diablo.  Diablo could catch she was not herself because she stared at him like she didn't know him.  The Pandora's curse group combined forces with everyone shattering the cases and defeating the enemy.  "t̰̃h̰̃ḭ̃s̰̃ ḭ̃s̰̃ñ̰'t̰̃ õ̰ṽ̰ḛ̃r̰̃" added Lilith grabbing Samael and Ebony and disappearing with them. 

"I'll teleport everyone back" added Queen Marzia.  "Wait you can do that?" Asked Hartattack.  She suddenly made everyone appear in the academy.  "Sorry... I've never liked sharing that" added Queen Marzia embarrassed.  Baron and Dragoness changed back to Bretman and Nikita.  "Watch yourself when you want me to become the Baron" added Bretman.  "Sorry" added Nikita.  Everyone giggled and got the injured to the medical center. 

"One thing... How did Eva become Ebony?" Asked Joey.  "We'll have to figure that out" added Alexia.

(A/N: Another down.  But another mystery.  Who could've gotten Eva?  Anyway hope you all enjoy.  This is slowly coming along).