Chapter 22: Rebellion of Lectra

Within all the chaos, Lele had been settling as the foreign languages teacher but finds herself still haunted by the past.  She whimpered getting memories of her battle as Lectra.  "No... She may be part of me but I'm not letting her in" stated Lele.  She sighed finishing grading papers and got up not knowing that Ebony Marth was watching.  "S̶o̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ i̶s̶ w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶'v̶e̶ e̶n̶d̶e̶d̶ u̶p̶, w̶e̶l̶l̶ t̶i̶m̶e̶ f̶o̶r̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶ f̶u̶n̶" Ebony murmured before using her skills to mind control Lele.  She automatically turned her into Lectra who bowed to Ebony.  "W͛h͛a͛t͛ a͛r͛e͛ y͛o͛u͛ w͛a͛n͛t͛i͛n͛g͛?" Stated Lectra.  "I̶ n̶e̶e̶d̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ a̶s̶s̶i̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ t̶o̶ d̶i̶s̶t̶r̶a̶c̶t̶ t̶e̶a̶m̶ D̶i̶g̶i̶m̶a̶x̶ a̶n̶d̶ t̶e̶a̶m̶ s̶h̶a̶d̶o̶w̶ s̶t̶e̶e̶l̶, t̶h̶e̶y̶ m̶u̶s̶t̶ n̶̶o̶̶t̶̶ l̶e̶a̶r̶n̶ o̶f̶ m̶y̶ r̶e̶a̶l̶ i̶n̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶" stated Ebony. 

Lectra nodded agreeing to help and stood up.  "I͛'l͛l͛ k͛e͛e͛p͛ b͛o͛t͛h͛ t͛e͛a͛m͛s͛ b͛u͛s͛y͛" she said.  She took off to cause a problem for the good side and the evil side.  Ebony was then seen looking to a dark area.  "I̶ f̶e̶a̶r̶ a̶t̶ l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ t̶e̶a̶m̶ D̶i̶g̶i̶m̶a̶x̶ a̶n̶d̶ o̶n̶e̶ m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ o̶f̶ s̶h̶a̶d̶o̶w̶s̶t̶e̶e̶l̶ m̶a̶y̶ b̶e̶ s̶u̶s̶p̶i̶c̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ o̶f̶ m̶e̶" she said.  "O͙h͙ d͙o͙n͙'t͙ w͙o͙r͙r͙y͙...." Stated a different voice before Pamik Attack materialized.  "N͙e͙i͙t͙h͙e͙r͙ s͙i͙d͙e͙ w͙i͙l͙l͙ c͙a͙t͙c͙h͙ u͙s͙, n͙o͙t͙ e͙v͙e͙n͙ k͙i͙n͙g͙ p͙e͙w͙d͙s͙" she assured her.  Ebony nodded a bit before leaving with Pamik. 

Meanwhile with Digimax the team had regathered in the dorm room this time and were working together to study and finish homework.  Aaron assisted with everyone since he's already now advance and curiously listened to any courses that his teammates were thinking of taking when they graduate to advance level.  Will though was spending time with his daughter and everyone of the partner youtubers.  Jess cheered when she beat Joey at Among Us making him groan.  "I have taught you well young padawan" responded Will in one of his funny voices making Jess giggle and hug him.  "Damn she's good, and I thought I was king" added Joey giggling.  "No if anyone's king of Among Us it's Corpsehusband" responded Jack.  "Ok true Corpse even has me beat" added Joey. 

"Wait you guys played with corpse?" Asked JP.  "Yeah, me more then him" added Jack.  "Lucky, it's almost like winning the lottery to play with the legend of among us gaming" responded JP.  The duo chuckled hearing that.  "No unfortunately the one who's even more lucky then us is our enemy, Felix" added Jack.  Everyone was thinking over what to do while Jess was cuddling in Will's lap.  However everyone stopped noticing lights starting to flicker, everyone but Anika immediately knew who this was.  "Lectra's back" added Manny. 

"Yeah but who's side is she on?" Asked Hannah.  They were worried while Ilene reported it to Nikita.  "Professor dragun said we should go find the source, Janus will be on monitor duty" added Ilene.  Everyone nodded getting up.  "Well homework's done anyway so let's go" added Alexia.  Everyone ran out with Jess holding down the fort for them but cheering on her dad.  The group followed the electricity currents  to find Lectra in the auditorium.  "That brainwashing doesn't look like King Pewds's work" added Jack with jp and Daniel nodding.  

"That's not strahd's either nor Darko's" added Anika.  "Either way Lectra is definitely under someone else's control" added Joey.  "T͛i͛m͛e͛ f͛o͛r͛ a͛ r͛e͛m͛a͛t͛c͛h͛ D͛i͛g͛i͛m͛a͛x͛" added Lectra.  "Ebony!" The group said knowing that tone.  Anika was ready to fight grinning her wristbands glowing.  "Let's take her guys, new challenger, matpatman and Lunarbeautyknight game start!" She said summoning her two partners.  Everyone followed summoning Rainbowdawson, Jpwarlock, Raziel, Raef, Natemare, Hartattack, Antisepticeye, Rhea, Diablo and Dagore.  "You're outnumbered Lectra!" Called Rainbowdawson. 

Lectra had servants with her.  "t̰̃ḭ̃m̰̃ḛ̃ t̰̃õ̰ ã̰t̰̃t̰̃ã̰c̰̃k̰̃" added Antisepticeye.  Everyone attacked immediately.  "Let's go!" Yelled Rhea.  The team attacked combining moves.  "αиу ρσѕѕιвιℓιту тσ ѕиαρ нєя συт?" Asked diablo.  "I can, natemare give it a go!" Commanded Preston.  Natemare concentrated before starting to sing Here comes a thought.

Lectra seemed to break temporarily and looked scared.  "G͛u͛y͛s͛ t͛h͛i͛s͛ h͛o͛l͛d͛ i͛͛s͛͛ s͛t͛r͛o͛n͛g͛... H͛e͛l͛p͛" she said before she was back to brainwash.  "ʍվ Թօաҽɾ íՏղ'Ե ҽղօմցհ" added natemare growling.  "That's it... Rhea, dagore" added Aaron.  "ꂦꈤ ꀤ꓄!" Added Dagore.  "Will do" stated Rhea.  They joined Natemare combining singing forces with the others using their powers.  "Professor Dragun will hate missing this!" Exclaimed Ilene. 

Lectra dropped to one knee panting.  The helpers soon destroying after.  "G͛u͛y͛s͛ i͛t͛'s͛ a͛ t͛r͛a͛p͛, e͛b͛o͛n͛y͛ i͛s͛ u͛p͛ t͛o͛ s͛o͛m͛e͛t͛h͛i͛n͛g͛... S͛h͛e͛ u͛s͛e͛d͛ m͛e͛ a͛s͛ d͛i͛s͛t͛r͛a͛c͛t͛i͛o͛n͛" added Lectra.  Everyone gasped and ran to find her while Lectra was taken to the medical wing.  They saw Ebony with Pamik attack and Zolzar escaping into the computer in the beauty club classroom.   "ɬɧąɬ'ʂ ɧơῳ ɬɧɛყ'rɛ ɠɛɬɬıŋɠ ąrơųŋɖ" added Raef.  "But what's in the digital world that those three are connected to?" Asked Preston.  They looked at each other before sending the report to Nikita.

*"Report back, we may have an answer "* responded Nikita.  " let's go " added Anika before they all left.

(A/n: Spoiler alert... The incident is hinting to a story I'll be working on with a whole different team of summoners and youtubers.  But that's the only spoiler you'll get for the moment.  Anyway hope you all enjoy).