Chapter 7: Curse of Consequences

The team looked at the trio confused.  "Darcy what happened to you, Daniel and Will?" Asked Nikita.  Darcy panted and calmed down before looking saddened.  "JP.... Your friend Patrck... He's one of the spies" added Darcy bursting into tears.  JP was wide eyed feeling backstabbed.  "He... Is?" He asked.  "And has teamed with an old friend of mine that's on the enemy side" added Will.  The team was stunned hearing this. 

"So it's true... Spies have invaded the school, we need to find out how they got in and expose all of them" added Nikita.  "But where do we start?" Asked Alexia.  "Blazer confirmed some old enemies are here and someone's locked in the basement" added Joey.  "And now we know at least one of the spies so it's a start" added Mat.  Everyone was thinking but Nikita got up ready to go.  "After school today I need Aaron and Ilene to take the basement, I'll be talking with principal Minx and vice principal Krism over this, I need the rest of you patrolling the school grounds to try and see if you all have luck in locating any of our old enemies and any other spies".  "Since Patrck was exposed he may alert the others on you Darcy so be careful" stated Nikita.  Everyone nodded and spilt up to take care of their required tasks. 

Aaron and Ilene headed to the basement with Shane, JP, Meghan and Joey.  "What could be down there?" Asked Shane.  "Well depends on who the hostages are" added Aaron.  They headed that way but Joey found himself hitting an invisible wall.  "Owwww that hurt" he whined.  The others were confused while Joey felt around frowning.  "I can't move" he said.  "Because of me Joseph!" Snapped a voice. 

Aaron, Ilene, Shane, JP and Meghan looked over to see this woman approach them.  "Colleen what are you doing?" Asked Shane.  "She's not Colleen team Digimax" added a familiar voice before they saw King Pewds join this evil Colleen.  "Oh you're alive" added Ilene annoyed.  The others frowned seeing him.  "Thank my new co-leaders for that, and this is Lilith, she's decided to possess your dear friend knowing her deep hatred for what Colleen has suffered" added king pewds.  Lilith smirked a bit and trapped Joey making him whimper.  "Let him go!" Added Ilene.  

"Fine, Lilith let's make it fair" added king Pewds.  Lilith rolled her eyes and pulled back.  "Fine, whatever" added Lilith.  Aaron and Ilene were ready.  "New challenger!" The duo said.  Their partners disappeared and the wristbands glowed ready to go.  "Rainbow Dawson and jpwarlock" started Aaron.  "Raziel and Raef" added Ilene.  "Game start!" The duo said before their partners appeared. 

"Now let's fight" added Ilene.  Everyone started attacking each other taking on the fight.  "ẇє'яє ṡєяıȏȗṡʟʏ һѧṿıṅɢ ṭȏ ғıɢһṭ ṭһє ғяєѧҡıṅɢ Ԁєṃȏṅ ƿяıṅċєṡṡ?!" Exclaimed jpwarlock.  "ɖıąცƖơ ῳơŋ'ɬ Ɩıƙɛ ɬɧıʂ" added Raef.  "Just focus let's fight back" added Raziel.  "Level up!" Added rainbow Dawson.  "Speed boost, initiate level 3!" Aaron and Ilene said.  "Identity switch to Abaddon and Michael" added Aaron.

"Pandora's curse Jynx, and Raziel power up!" Added Ilene.  The group was all set.  "Attack hard now!" The duo said.  All four of them went to work and fought back with King Pewds and Lilith fighting hard.  Lilith suddenly grabbed Jynx by the neck.  King Pewds nodded impressed looking at the abilities.  "Show him your vengeance" he said.  Lilith suddenly blasted him and he was forced back to Joey. 

"What did you do?!" Exclaimed Raziel.  The others gasped a bit.  "This is the consequence for your failure Joseph" added Lilith.  The duo suddenly disappeared.  "Guys check him" added Aaron.  Abaddon, Michael and Raziel checked Joey.  "Anything you guys picking up?" Asked Ilene.    They pulled back worried.

Abaddon looked over gulping.  "h̾e̾'s̾ b̾e̾e̾n̾ c̾u̾r̾s̾e̾d̾, h̾e̾'s̾ l̾o̾s̾t̾ c̾o̾n̾t̾r̾o̾l̾ o̾v̾e̾r̾ a̾ p̾a̾r̾t̾ o̾f̾ h̾i̾s̾ p̾o̾w̾e̾r̾s̾..." He said.  Ilene suddenly saw her wristband light up in a black light before a screen popped up.  It formed a creepy devil face that laughed and these flames appeared.  "Words are forming on it" added Raziel.  The screen suddenly said the following, "you have entered the dark web red room... Population 1, do you wish to open?".  It followed by a yes, no box.  " What does it mean? " asked Aaron.

"I... Think Lilith's curse unleashed a new ego... But the ego is uncontrollable" added Ilene.  "Ԁȏ ẇє яєʟєѧṡє һıṃ ṭһєṅ?" Asked Michael.  The trio switched back to Shane, JP and Meghan.  Ilene gulped and looked at them.  "Do I say yes?"

(A/N:  Cliffhanger!!!!  And more trouble!  But what will Ilene do?!  And they still have the hostages in the basement!  What will expose the enemy?  Anyway hope you all enjoy)