Chapter 10: Best friends, strong allies

Starting onto a new school day the team was on alert to find other spies.  Anika and Darcy were chatting in the back of the DIY classroom quietly.  Alex and Lauren looked at each other smirking before making the two girls freak out at a dragon's roar.  "Anything about your conversation you want to share?" Asked Alex teasingly.  The duo blushed with Matt and Daniel chuckling a little.  "N-nothing" added Darcy.  "Sorry professors, our bad" stated Anika.  The duo professors giggled and taught again.

After the session was done for the day
the duo with Mat, Manny and Daniel went into Will's classroom.  "Hey guys" added Will.  "Hey there" added Darcy.  "We nearly were busted in the diy class" added Matt chuckling awkwardly.  Will gave a look at them.  "Ok seriously?" He asked.  "Sorry about that" apologized Anika.  "Well we better start a search, spies could be anywhere" added Anika. 

The group nodded and they left together.  "As long as we don't see Janus or Remus we're safe" added Will remembering. They nodded and started exploring the school.  Mat was thinking a moment while Anika looked around.  "Hang on... Look that way" added Daniel.  Everyone looked that way and saw Lizzie.  "That's Lizzie" added Daniel.  The group followed closely but not too close. 

They saw her suddenly become LDEnder and focused a bit.  "My lord... No sign of them" she said.  Daniel was wide eyed.  "She's a spy" added Anika quietly.  "Keep searching... We need to stop Digimax from ruining the plan, and find the eyewitness that spotted Janus, Remus and Negastatic, to eliminate him" they heard King Pewds say on communication with her.  "Understood, I'll keep going" she said.  She hung up and Will noticed someone was staring at them.  "It's the nightmare alchemist" he said.

The others looked while Manny cursed in Spanish.  "What's he doing here?" Asked Manny.  The person suddenly disappeared but they saw this paper come fluttering down from where he stood.  Mat grabbed it and showed everyone.  "None of you know me, but don't be fooled by what you see?" Asked Anika after reading it.  "Maybe there's something more to him..." Added Will.  They reported this to Nikita before continuing their search.  "So now we know Lizzie is somehow with them... I'm scared over who else could be fooling us" added Darcy. 

They checked other locations before hiding again.  "Do you all think I'm that blind?" Asked a different voice.  The group gulped before looking to see that this masked individual had appeared there.  "Covering the entire face to hide identity... How... Childish" added Daniel.  "Yeah yeah but clearly you all are being too nosey so I think it's time to stop that" the person said but then the eyes under the mask noticed Will.  "The witness himself... All right this will be worth my time... Lord pewds I found him... And some of Digimax".  *"Destroy them all"* responded king pewds on communication.  The masked person hung up chuckling. 

Anika and Darcy stood up immediately.  " Show how strong our friendship is? " asked Anika.  "Always up for that" added Darcy.  "Got a name for yourself?" Asked Anika.  "I've been designated ebony marth" responded their opponent.  "Then let's fight... New challenger" added Anika and Darcy did the same.  "Matpatman and lunarbeautyknight game on" added Anika making the duo appear.  Darcy concentrated her energy. 

"Powers of hell and darkness I summon Diablo and Dagore" she said and her duo appeared as well.  Ebony revealed hers and nodded a bit.  "Very well, then I'll face you with Ihaskillquake game on"! The dark, yandere Tiffany appeared giggling.  " I guess you're in the way to see senpai" she said.  Diablo was wide eyed in result.  "ȏһһһ jȏєʏ'ṡ ṅȏṭ ɢȏṅṅѧ ʟıҡє ṭһıṡ" he said.  "Let's take them down, come on" added Matpatman taking the lead.  "That's right we got this!" Added lunarbeautyknight.

The trio let the personas fight each other in battle.  Anika and Darcy grinned ready to strike.  "Let's see what else Dagore has got up his sleeve" added Darcy checking.  "wσuldn't hurt tσ knσw mч full ѕkíllѕ" added Dagore.  Darcy smiled seeing them.  "Rock star solo!" She said.  Dagore made this guitar appear and rocked out blasting the duo he was fighting.  "Aw hell yes!" Exclaimed Matpatman. 

"Lunarbeautyknight use a moon blast!" Added Anika.  He attacked next with Diablo and Matpatman following behind.  Ebony and Ihaskillquake retreated in response.  "No match with us!" Anika said.  "Keep running we'll always stop you!" Called Darcy.  The group cheered and then ran to the base.  "We better tell Nikita what we learned" added Anika. 

(A/N: Next part done.  And now another spy duo exposed along with a third.  But Ebony is masked so the question is who is she?  Anyway hope you all enjoy).