Chapter 24: Reveal the Roc, Banshee screech

(Quick author note: Unfortunately there was a tech malfunction so bad that I had to factory reset my phone and lost a lot of stuff.  Among them was all my gacha creations so I'm slowly repairing it hence why the photo is Rainbow Dawson and Jpwarlock without Aaron).

During the night while everyone slept Shane was having a nightmare that was scaring him.   He was remembering what was mentioned once... His ultimate form.  Waking up immediately he panted scared to death.  "What if I'm out of control as this elephant bird ultimate form" he murmured.  That's what scared him the most to this.  He tried to get back to sleep with no luck.  The following morning both JP and Aaron noticed how tired Shane looked.  "Whoa, rough night?" Asked JP. 

"Yeah...." Added Shane yawning.  They all met in the dorm after classes let out with Aaron helping Shane.  "Want to tell us what's wrong?" He asked.  Shane looked at the duo with drowsy eyes.  "I'm scared of what my ultimate form will be like" stated Shane.  "Oh control issues?" Asked JP.  Shane whimpered and nodded looking away.  Aaron though waved it off grinning. 

"Relax, I know who we can ask, let's talk to Ilene, Preston, Anika and Darcy since they already got ultimate modes to Joey, Nathan, Mat, Manny and Will" stated Aaron.  "I believe Nikita did too but I don't remember" added JP.  They all met with the foursome and their partners.  "You want to know from us how exactly the process goes when am ultimate form unlocked?" Asked Preston.  "I mean... If it'll help Shane feel better about his Roc ultimate form" added JP scratching his head.  "Well the common thread is a moment of extreme emotion, Ilene had extreme anger when we all were stuck in the battle against ours fears in the dream realm" added Joey.  "Yeah it's how I unlocked Phoenix Raef" added Ilene.  "Getting ultimate modes to these two was through determination and trust in my partners but recall Bretman had to be the one that unlocked Mat's" stated Anika pointing to Matt and Manny.

"Finding my confidence again was how Nathan's siren form was unlocked and also Nathan's need to save Shawn" added Preston.  "Learning to believe in myself led to the release of Goliath when we all went to purgatory" added Darcy.  "So if there's an emotion so strong with you three that will come up then that could release Rainbow Dawson's Roc form and whatever ultimate form jpwarlock has" stated Daniel.  Aaron, Shane and JP were thinking over this but Aaron understood.  "See Shane, you shouldn't worry too much" added Daniel grinning.  Shane looked at them blushing and nodded.  "Thanks guys" added Shane.  JP giggled suddenly thinking on his wondering what to expect. 

The trio checked the school before hiding when they saw LDender.  "Maybe if we follow her we could find potentially an advantage" added Shane.  "Probably a good idea, JP you in?" Asked Aaron.  "No but that's how I'm always like when scared" admitted JP.  The trio quietly followed LDender trying to stay hidden.  The one spy sat down summoning out her husband and the duo kissed each other.  "If they weren't our enemy I would say that's cute and that's saying much from a bi like me" added Shane. 
"And I'm straight yet I agree" stated JP.

Aaron shushed them both and watched the two shadowsteel members talk.  However from behind the trio Aaron was suddenly grabbed and knocked to the ground.  "Aaron!" The duo exclaimed quickly helping him and looked to see an ink dripping angel/devil dressed female with half her face distorted.  "I'm guessing you're inky chi" added Shane.  "She doesn't talk much but yes" added Caleb hell who knocked the trio out.  When they regained consciousness they found themselves in one of the shadowsteel cells making JP whimper and curl up in the corner.  "No not this, this is how I was before my initial corruption!!!" He exclaimed in fear.  Aaron and Shane helped JP calm down and he sighed a bit. 

"Sorry... Guess I've still got the PTSD for it" added Jp.  "It's fine, but let's focus on escaping" added Aaron.  He studied the cell the best he could only to scream in pain his digital eye cover malfunctioning.  "Oh god which one" asked Shane.  "Dr V!" Exclaimed JP spotting him.  "I guess I have to thank Strahd for causing your precious summoner to lose the eye in the first place" added Dr V grinning evilly.  "We better look into getting that healed when we're out of here" added Shane.  JP nodded in agreement. 

Aaron fought back to get himself standing up.  "Rainbow Dawson...jpwarlock.... Game start" he said.   The duo transformed before rainbow Dawson attacked the bars.  "ɞяȏҡєṅ ȏғғ, ṅıċє!" Added jpwarlock as the duo attacked Dr. V.  "Didn't think I was that strong" added rainbow Dawson.  "Liza split let's get them" added Dr V and Liza Split appeared.  The foursome engaged combat while Aaron was working on something.  He got the digital eye cover off his head and quickly took his scarf wrapping it around the eye. 

"All right now let's take them on!" Added Aaron.  "Be careful" added rainbow Dawson.  Aaron worked together well with his partners to fight back Liza split and Dr V but without the digital cover Aaron found himself stumbling.  "Looks like we weakened their summoner" added Liza Split.  "Aaron hang on" added Rainbow Dawson.  "Don't worry about me, focus on them" added Aaron.  However noticing Dr. V about to blast Aaron, Jpwarlock jumped in the crossfire to protect him.  "What are you doing I just said don't worry about me" added Aaron. 

Jpwarlock chuckled a bit standing up in result from taking the blast.  "ʟıҡє ı'Ԁ ʟєѧṿє ṃʏ ƿѧяṭṅєяṡ һѧṅɢıṅɢ, ı Ԁȏ ṭһıṡ ɞєċѧȗṡє ʏȏȗ ɢȗʏṡ ѧṅԀ ṭһє яєṡṭ ȏғ Ԁıɢıṃѧ× ѧяє ṃʏ ṡѧṿıȏяṡ ṭһѧṭ яєṡċȗєԀ ṃє ıṅıṭıѧʟʟʏ".  Aaron smiled a bit his gamer wristband glowing.  "You're right, if we didn't find you that time you would've been team shadowsteel" he said.   An eerie grey and pink glow came from his bandaged eye making the others gasp.  "Time to show your stuff, ultimate banshee mode" added Aaron before Jpwarlock willingly accepted the new form now with silver tips in his hair and wearing a silver and pink uniform for the most ghostly appearance.  "ṅȏẇ ʏȏȗ ѧṡṡһȏʟєṡ ѧяє яєѧʟʟʏ ғȗċҡєԀ" he said grinning.  "Dawson I need you with me and JP, we can't do this without you, I don't know how much strength I have left since Dr V screwed up my digital cover to my eye loss" added Aaron.

Rainbow Dawson was determined and faced the duo.  "I'm with you all the way!" He said.  The other wristband glowed before it unlocked the Roc ultimate form.  "Unleash ultimate Roc rainbow!" Yelled Aaron his other eye now colored a whole rainbow.  Rainbow Dawson grinned suddenly transforming and he was taller then normal to go with it.  "Now let's show them how it's really done Jpwarlock!" Added Rainbow Dawson.  Jpwarlock nodded and the duo combined attacks including a final banshee screech that sent Dr. V running but left Liza Split unconscious.  "ẇѧıṭ һє ѧɞѧṅԀȏṅєԀ ʟıẓѧ ṡƿʟıṭ?" Asked jpwarlock.

The trio got confused while the duo helped Aaron.  "Guys... Let's meet with the team, I think Alexia has a way for handling Liza Split" added Aaron.  Shane and JP took back control nodding.  They took Aaron and the unconscious Liza Split back to the academy where Nikita quickly got them in the base.  "What's going on?" Asked Nikita. 

(A/N: longer then expected but now it's done.  And one step closer to the end of Shadowsteel.  Anyway hope you all enjoy).