Chapter 28: Decending the iris

(Author note: I'll be quoting a lot of Dagames songs for the majority of the remaining chapters since the main plot piece in this whole thing was that Will and Jess were the witnesses to Shadowsteel's plot and yes I used biobond for the photo).

The team and the teachers with their aides all got together in the digimax base.  "We're going to do this as an onslaught effort, clear the spies first, then take the fight to the bosses, well boss" added Nikita.  "Wait there's only one now?" Asked Justine.  "Yeah Remus isn't giving up easily, Janus surrendered to us to protect his fellow sides" added Aaron.  "Then... What's the approach we're taking?" Asked Alex.  Nikita showed the files of all the main spies that the school has in their midst.  "We're splitting up to face on the main spies, take them down, everyone else will follow" added Nikita.  "And we take on Remus last as the final attack right?" Asked Alexia.

The teachers and teacher aides nodded in agreement.  Stephanie gasped seeing Darko in the group of spies.  "Ronnie, Lewis is a really good friend of mine and mat's he needs some sense knocked into him" she said.  Ronnie looked where Stephanie pointed and nodded before looking to Anika, Mat and Manny.  "I think Stephanie just made it easy for who we will take on" added Ronnie.  "Hell yeah I'm good with that" added Anika excited.  "How about we make this your team's final exam" suggested Lauren grinning.  The whole digimax group gasped hearing that.  

Nikita thought it over but then nodded.  "All right, consider it done" added Nikita.  The team was nervous but thanked professor Dragun.  "Wait but where does that leave you?" Asked Mamrie to Nikita.  "I'll take on a spy with bretman, as his test to be a regular member that the team can trust" she said.  Manny chuckled a bit.  "Not too surprised cause you two are inseparable" added Joey giggling.  Nikita shrugged a bit.  

The other teachers looked at the list before making their choices and then taking the student that represented each subject.  "That leaves king pewds and Lilith for me, Safiya, Marzia and bretman" added Nikita.  "I respect Colleen but she's not going to give up easily... After what I've done" admitted Nikita.  Marzia clasped her hands closing her eyes.  *"Felix, I promised the next we meet I'd fight you, I will get you back "* she said to herself.  " We can't let them know we're coming though, so how do we get them alone and away from putting others in danger? " asked Jack.  Alex whistled giving a two fingered salute.  Joey and Daniel laughed knowing what Alex was hinting. 

"You got a portal creator right here, I just got to swap to spectra" added Alex.  "I guess we have it all settled, now to draw the spies out" added Darcy.  They nodded before with help from Alex they all disappeared through portals reappearing in different areas of the school near each spy.  Nikita from her end messages Bretman to come join her before he showed up.  "You need me?" He asked.  "I'm putting you to the official digimax test" added Nikita.  "Wait seriously?" Asked Bretman shocked.  "Yeah want to go for it?" Asked Nikita.

Bretman got excited.  "Bitch after everything I've done to help your team, hell yes!" He said.  "Good, let's go" added Nikita.   She took off with Bretman, Safiya and Marzia. 

(A/n: this chapter and the next one will be shorter ones.  Because the big deal chapters will follow after.  In this case each fight to defeat a spy.   Anyway hope you all enjoy).