Epilogue: Academy Graduation

Team Digimax was seen getting dressed to go.   Aaron no longer needed the digital eye cover and just had a scar over his eye that was now healed and in socket.  They all found grad caps waiting for them.    "It's the day... Finally" added Ilene.  "All our partners left to get with the teachers for the ceremonies" added Aaron.  They all got caps on hugging each other nervously.  "We've been waiting for this and worked hard for it" added Alexia.  Everyone nodded looking at each other. 

"Anika... You make your sister proud all the time" added Darcy.  Anika blushed deeply nodding.  The group heard the ceremony music start making them gulp and they headed out joining the other fourth year students.  The academy was full of teachers, partners, family, friends, and even the principal and vice principal.  Once Minx gave her opening speech she had the head teachers each give celebratory congratulations to every student.  After each member of Digimax took their certification they all soon walked off joining their partners.  However the group noticed Marzia wasn't present with Nikita and Safiya.  Bri tackled Anika excited for her. 

"Ah sis careful!" Exclaimed Anika laughing.  "Sorry I'm just so proud of my little sister and her team including me giving Mat to you" added Bri.  Mat smirked a bit looking over.  "I'm not leaving your sister behind" he teased.  Everyone laughed while a female came over to Alexia leading to them kissing.  "Dahlia I'm guessing" added Aaron.  They all chuckled celebrating the ending of the term.  Once everyone was leaving though the group went to talk to Nikita.

"Nikita where'd Marzia go?" Asked Ilene.   "Yeah we didn't see her at the presentation" added Preston.  "Medical wing said Felix needs a lot of therapy for what happened to him, she's taking a leaf of absence to help her husband" added Nikita.  The wrist where she held the wristband that connected her to Marzia was bare.  "Don't worry the door will be left open for when she comes back" she said.  The others nodded before hugging Nikita surprising the beauty teacher.  "We're gonna miss you as well" added Anika.  "Yeah you led us perfectly when we don't know what to do" added Alexia.  

Nikita sniffled a bit but she tried so hard not to cry.  "Oh stop miss dragun you can cry" added Ilene giggling.  "Sorry, I don't cry often like this" apologized Nikita.  She wished them good luck as they all left for any greater adventures ahead.