Chapter 16: Battle of intelligence

Dr. V, Negastatic and Darko were seen showing up at this power box.  Someone else joined them which revealed to be the reaper Zolzar Nightshade.  "uѕíng thíѕ wíll gєt чσu hαckєd íntσ thє ѕchσσl ѕчѕtєm, чσu'rє wєlcσmє fσr αѕkíng fσr αn єхtrα hαnd" he said.   " Thanks we'll take it from here" added Dr V.  Zolzar nodded and left.  "L͙e͙t͙'s͙ d͙o͙ t͙h͙i͙s͙, h͙o͙w͙ a͙b͙o͙u͙t͙ t͙e͙a͙m͙ k͙n͙o͙w͙l͙e͙d͙g͙e͙ t͙o s͙t͙a͙r͙t w͙i͙t͙h͙?" Asked Darko.  They hacked in and decided to target the knowledge class first.  

Ronnie and Stephanie were doing some clean up in the classroom.   Jason, Chris and the rest of the gtlive team minus Mat had arrived to help out as well so the whole crew was present.  Ronnie stopped when the computer suddenly seemed active.  "What the, guys we got a problem!" He said.   Everyone came over and Chris took over from Ronnie.  "We've got a hack" added Chris.  "Start fighting it, we're not letting them in" stated Stephanie.   Chris got to work and Jason aided him. 

Stephanie texted Mat to let him know what's happening.  In the Digimax base Mat heard his phone and checked before freezing up.  "What's going on?" Asked Anika.  "We're being hacked" added Matt.  "Knowledge classroom now!" Commanded Nikita and everyone headed there.  Once everyone was in the classroom Mat checked what was happening and scoffed.  "Dr. V, he must be trying but this is stronger then him alone" he said.  "Negastatic and Darko, they are most likely the ones working with Dr. V" stated Jp.

"Jason and I are fighting it back, but this is not easy" added Chris.  Everyone looked at each other worried and started thinking.  "Wait... What if we go in?" Asked Amalee.  Everyone looked at her stunned a bit.  "Wait... Us into the digital world?" Asked Safiya.  "Yeah what if we knock one of them down from the inside" added Amalee.  They all were thinking on it but Nikita looked.  "We're fighting three tech pros, how would we even knock one down?" Asked Marzia. 

"We choose who's the best one to destroy of course, so pop quiz which of the three hackers is the best to face?" Added Nikita facing the team.  The team thought it over before both Mat and Will got it.  "Darko in fnaf VR" they said at the same time before looking at each other shocked.  "That's not creepy" added Aaron.  Anika and Darcy laughed a bit and hugged each other.  "We seem to have gotten partners who know how to think in sync" joked Anika.  Nikita and the others looked at the duo of Mat and Will for more info.  "It's true though, Darko is mainly represented like Lewis got possessed by Glitchtrap, the villain of Fnaf VR" started Will.

"And in that particular game there's these mystery tapes you collect, but when you finish all levels and gather all tapes Glitchtrap is able to escape into the real world through the player if you don't stop him" added Mat.  "I remember, and it's revealed in the Halloween dlc that the player is a servant of Glitchtrap" added Jack.  "That's cool and all but again, how will we get in the computer to do it?" Asked Alexia.  Jack cringed suddenly remembering and said, "Fook I have that power".   He looked at everyone gulping a bit.  Alexia smiled and hugged him.  "We trust you Jack, ready?" She asked.  "We've got it hacked back enough to have you guys slip in" added Chris.  

Alexia nodded and cleared her throat.  "Antisepticeye game start!" She said.  Jack transformed into the glitch demon who laughed insanely and teleported everyone into the computer system.  They landed in the main room of Fnaf VR and stood up.  "w̰̃ḛ̃l̰̃l̰̃ s̰̃ḛ̃ḛ̃m̰̃s̰̃ w̰̃ḛ̃'r̰̃ḛ̃ g̰̃õ̰ḭ̃ñ̰g̰̃ f̰̃r̰̃õ̰m̰̃ m̰̃ỹ̰ k̰̃ḭ̃ñ̰d̰̃ õ̰f̰̃ t̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃r̰̃ã̰ḭ̃ñ̰, w̰̃h̰̃õ̰ ã̰m̰̃ ḭ̃ k̰̃ḭ̃l̰̃l̰̃ḭ̃ñ̰g̰̃?" Asked Antisepticeye grinning.  "We're gonna lure him right now to even the playing field" added Preston.  "Madpat and Dagore game start!" Stated Anika and Darcy unleashing Anti's fellow dark egos.   Dagore sent out the signal to grab Darko's attention.  

With the hacker trio: Darko suddenly screeched and glitched a lot stumbling back.  Dr. V and Negastatic looked and Negastatic ran over.   "D͛a͛r͛k͛o͛ a͛r͛e͛ y͛o͛u͛ o͛k͛?" He asked.  Darko laughed manically looking at him eyes now pure red.  "I͙'m͙ e͙n͙t͙e͙r͙i͙n͙g͙ m͙y͙ o͙w͙n͙ h͙o͙m͙e͙ t͙u͙r͙f͙, s͙e͙e͙m͙s͙ D͙i͙g͙i͙m͙a͙x͙ c͙a͙m͙e͙ t͙o͙ m͙e͙!" He exclaimed.   The duo were wide eyed while Darko jumped into the system to enter the VR but not before grabbing some hostages in the process. 

(A/N: Taking the fight to Darko to try and at least weaken him from his own territory.  It won't be that easy.  But here's next part done.   Hope you all enjoy).