Chapter 18: Recruiting the bois

Everyone had recovered and went through a normal school day despite being unsure who to trust.  Once classes were over everyone quickly gathered in the digimax base.  Will had enough with this shadowsteel messing with them. He faced the group.  "Guys, I want to recruit Razz, Ryan, and Baz" he said.  "Darko will come back, and not to mention the rest of those shadowsteel guys are gonna try again" he added.  They looked at him.  "And why are we talking about bringing Razz, Baz and Ryan into the mess?" Asked Nikita.

"Like me they know Dawko and Darko well, especially Baz, but also they can be our own spies to sus out the planted ones" responded Will.  Everyone was curious on that but Mat looked up.  "Wait... What if Baz actually has the skill to point out the spies, if he knows when Darko is around he could spot the rest" he said.  "Well professor dragun?" Asked Darcy.  Nikita sighed a bit and looked at everyone.  "Fine, they can be our own spies, but if your buddy Baz is the most vulnerable he needs someone close so Shadowsteel doesn't get whiff of being exposed by you, your daughter or him" added Nikita.    Will agreed to it and then asked about Jess.  "Your friend Chloe and your current fiancé Sophie are watching her, don't worry" responded Safiya. 

Will nodded sighing in relief.  He made the call to Ryan, Razz and Baz for them to stop by the academy.  "Safiya, Marzia and I will meet with them and bring them here" added Nikita.  The trio left while the rest of the team had no choice but to sit and wait.  Joey sighed a bit and Ilene had an idea what that meant.  "You don't want to face Colleen do you?" Added Ilene.  "I really don't, but I know she's got a bone to pick with me, Mat and quite a few others" added Joey.  "No wonder Lilith choose her as vessel" added Daniel looking over. 

Everyone looked at Daniel confused.  "Um.. Did something happen with the demon princess that gives you that idea?" Asked Anika.  "Well she was an angel, like diablo, Lucifer, Raef, all of them, she was part of the rebellion that led to many ending up in hell including her" added Daniel.  "Lilith never let go what happened up to the fall" finished Jack.  Daniel nodded indicating Jack was right.  "And Colleen was the same way ever since she got put in the iron maiden" responded Manny.  Everyone frowned a bit thinking over who they've met so far that's part of the new Shadowsteel.    They heard the door open before Nikita, Safiya, and Marzia entered with Ryan, Razz and Baz. 

Will came over and the foursome did a group hug.  "My bois!" Declared Will chuckling.  They looked at everyone.  "So... You need us for your endeavor" stated a confident Razz.  "We need some spies for our side to weed out who all is on Shadowsteel" added Aaron.  "Especially you Baz, cause we think you might be able to spot everyone that's a spy after your close encounter with Darko" stated Mat.  Baz shuddered remembering as Ryan calmed him down.  "Sorry... I still have horrible memories" added Baz.

The group felt bad but the trio agreed to help.  "We better get you three in position then, but for Baz let's put you with one of our strongest allies, Matt Mercer so you can stay protected" stated Nikita.  Baz nodded a bit.  The team headed out with them. 

(A/n: short but had to be right on point.  Apologies on no action.  But still.  Anyway hope you all enjoy).