Chapter 29.2: Draw the line

(Alex and Lauren join with Aaron, Shane and JP to destroy Dr. V next).

Entering the science lab Alex, Lauren, Aaron, Roc Rainbow Dawson and Banshee Jpwarlock looked around.  "Since Dr V abandoned Liza he's the only one we're facing" added Jpwarlock.  Alex and Lauren had the duo persona team activated that consisted of Alfie and Zoella's personas.  "I don't know where you got Rainbowdawson and Jpwarlock to take those forms but it's epic" added Alex.  "Maybe you two can investigate your wristbands if your partners have one" added Aaron.  "We'll save that for after the fight"stated Lauren before the group was attacked.  Dr V. Roared coming at them missing the group.  "I'll still punish you myself without a partner!" He said.

"Help them out guys" added Alex to the Zoella and Alfie personas.  The duo joined Roc rainbow Dawson and banshee Jpwarlock before the foursome were battling Dr. V.  "Now four against one isn't fair, let's change that" added Dr V.  Two similar males to Dr. V suddenly joined him.  "Three of them?!" Exclaimed the group.  The Alfie persona groaned remembering.  "Vsauce has 3 channels, each with a different host" he said.  "Oh that's just great" added Aaron annoyed.

"ѧѧяȏṅ ʏȏȗ һѧṿє ṭһє ṡȏʟȗṭıȏṅ ғȏя ṭһєṡє ṭһяєє ṭȏ ṃєṡṡ ıṭ ȗƿ" hinted Jpwarlock.  Aaron grinned hearing that.  "Cover your ears everyone!" He said.  They all followed while two of the Dr V trio got confused.  Jpwarlock unleashed a banshee like scream on the trio causing the other two to fall over.  The original was spun in circles but shook his head recovering from the dizziness.  "That'll daze him for a bit, go Rainbowdawson!" Exclaimed Aaron.  Roc Rainbowdawson summoned a huge attack of each rainbow color and went for the trio.

Aaron seemed to hold a hand over his eyeplate.  "Are you ok?" Asked Alex.  "You might need treatment" added Lauren.  "I'm fine..." Added Aaron.  "You never tended to it after last attack" added Dr V.  "That's not good" added the Zoella persona.  "I'll survive" added Aaron.  "He's pushing himself too much" added Lauren.

"We better assist" stated Alex.  The personas of Zoella and Alfie grinned agreeing to this.  "Spectra and Diana come on out to the party" they said before Alex and Lauren became Spectra and Diana.  "I'll heal Aaron while you fight" added Diana.  Spectra nodded and joined the battle while Diana took Aaron aside.  "Let me see how it looks without that digital plate" she said.  Aaron sighed reluctantly nodding before removing the eye cover revealing a glowing yellow blank socket.  However outside it looked infected. 

"You know how to heal it?" Asked Aaron as he did manual commands to have Jpwarlock and Rainbowdawson fight back.  "Shapeshifter like myself picks up on numerous skills from who you pretend to be" added Diana.  She then began healing it up as Aaron waited.  Once she finished she then got his digital plate cleaned and sterilized before giving it to him.  Aaron smiled taking it and putting it back on.  "Thanks, it's feeling much better now" he said.  He jumped back into action and aimed a combined power.  "JOIN UP AND STRIKE!!!" yelled Aaron. 

"SHREEK OF SPIRITS!" he yelled.  "I get what he means!" Exclaimed Rainbowdawson.  He and Jpwarlock used the skills of the roc and banshee together alongside Spectra, and the Alfie and Zoella personas taking down the Dr V. trio.  Diana sighed looking at the unconscious bodies.  "They're going to need ear therapy".  " Then let's get them to medical " added Jpwarlock.  They got the trio to the medical wing but at least they were now finally free from King Pewds. 

(A/n: finally done.   Two down, still a few members to go.  And let's say... I'm planning something special for Darcy's chapter of the final showdown.  Anyway hope you all enjoy).