Chapter 17.3: Battle in the VR part 3

(Two down, a few levels to go.  Now we hit Fnaf 3... Darcy, Daniel and Will have to get themselves out.  However, Will seems to be acting off which makes them wonder, does Razz hold the key).

Darcy, Daniel and Will groaned waking up from being knocked out.  "Ah crap we're in fnaf 3" added Will recognizing the office immediately.  "Well that proves we're relying on you" added Daniel.  Will looked around seeming to suddenly act like he's feeling more at home.  "Earth to Will" added Darcy.  Will shook his head and looked at them.  "Er um right" he said.  "So tell us what we're facing" added Daniel.

Will nodded and set up the monitor.  "The level here consists of mainly phantoms who only will scare you and ruin the air vents here".  "And then there's Springtrap, he's the only one to worry about" he said.   "Springtrap can show up from either the door there or pop in through the vents".  He wiped some ink from his eyes.  " or spy on us with the window " he said a slight fluctuation in his voice.  *"B͙u͙t͙ I͙'m͙ m͙a͙k͙i͙n͙g͙ i͙t͙ h͙a͙r͙d͙e͙r͙ b͙y͙ b͙e͙i͙n͙g͙ S͙p͙r͙i͙n͙g͙t͙r͙a͙p͙ m͙y͙s͙e͙l͙f͙! "* added Darko.  The trio gasped seeing a purple eyed Springtrap laugh insanely looking right at them. 

"Course he approaches, Will is here" added Darcy.  Darko noticed Will seem to twitch and suddenly roared demonically before slamming into the window.  Darko laughed looking at them before disappearing.  "Will control yourself!" Added Darcy trying to grab him.  Daniel grabbed Will only to pull away disgusted revealing ink on his hands.  "Where the hell did the ink come from?!" He said.  Darcy was stunned a bit.  "Great... Our expert is going crazy... Wait... What if Razz knows what's going on?" Added Daniel. 

Darcy gasped getting an idea and summoned Daniel as Diablo.  "Diablo think you got a skill to locate and at least communicate with Razz?" She asked.  "ι мαу нανє ѕσмєтнιиg ιи мιи∂, нσℓ∂ σи" added Diablo.  He tried his abilities before his wristband that links him to Darcy glowed.  *"hello... Hello who's this? "* Razz's voice said.  " Razz right? " asked Diablo.  *"yeah who's this? "* asked Razz.  *" I'm Daniel, I came here with your friend Will and our buddy Darcy... Were part of Digimax "* added Diablo disguising himself. 

*" Oh thank God! "* added Razz.  *" Do you know where you are? "* asked Diablo.  *"um... It's dark.... Very cramped..."* added Razz.  "He's in the vents somewhere" added Diablo to Darcy and a twitching Will.  *"look we need some info too...Will's acting weird, ink is dripping off him... And he's like a rabid animal "* stated Diablo.  *"Crap...ok it's bendy, one of Will's most famous songs is a bendy and the ink machine song and he has a perfect voice set for bendy, Boris and Sammy"* added Razz.  Diablo looked at Will and Darcy.  " what is it? " asked Darcy. 

"Razz said Will's becoming someone named bendy because of this one song" added Diablo calmly.  Darcy gulped a bit.  "That must be what's joining us" added Darcy.  She gulped holding her wristband up.  "Bendy.... Game start" she said in a squeaky voice.  Will suddenly was covered in ink before he was a cyber armor bendy who giggled childishly and pinned Darcy down.  "Finally you got the hint" stated Bendy.  Diablo quickly pulled bendy off. 

"уσυ gσииα вє α ρяσвℓєм fσя υѕ?" Asked Diablo.  Bendy booped Diablo on the nose.  "Maybe I will maybe I won't" he said.  "Focus you two, we have Darko to fight and Razz to find in the vents" added Darcy.  Inky black and white wings formed on Bendy.  "Then best you two get hunting" he said.  Darcy and Diablo headed out unsure if Bendy will be helpful.  *"Look alive my friends, Darko is on the move and seems we got a ghost "* stated Bendy on communication. 

The duo hid quickly seeing Darko run by.  "Think you can distract while I take the vents?" Asked Darcy.  "αвѕσℓυтєℓу" added Diablo.  He flew out and landed.  "нєу gℓιт¢н вιт¢н 2.0!" He called.  Darko stopped and faced him.  "W͙h͙a͙t͙ d͙i͙d͙ y͙o͙u͙ c͙a͙l͙l͙ m͙e͙?" He asked.  "уσυ нєαя∂ мє" added Diablo.

He flew off with Darko chasing him.  Darcy looked around and exhaled.   *"I'll direct you to the vent"* stated Bendy.  She followed the directions and got into the vent crawling around.  She then saw a tied up male.  "You Razz?" She asked.  "Yeah I'm guessing you're Darcy cause that sounded like a girl's, name" added Razz.  "Yeah come on" added Darcy.

She worked on pulling Razz out and untied him.  He stood up and grimaced a bit.  "Man that hurts" he said.  Darcy got him in the office before noticing her wristbands glowed.  She checked them while Razz grinned.  "I knew bendy was needed" he said.  "Ink demon's serenade?" Asked Darcy.  "How..." Added Bendy. 

"I'll answer later" added Razz.  They heard a screech and Darcy stood ready with Diablo and Bendy.  Darko was facing them and had an army of the phantom animatronics too.  "H͙o͙w͙ i͙n͙t͙e͙r͙e͙s͙t͙i͙n͙g͙, y͙o͙u͙'r͙e͙ h͙e͙r͙e͙ i͙n͙s͙t͙e͙a͙d͙ o͙f͙ m͙y͙ f͙a͙v͙o͙r͙i͙t͙e͙ v͙i͙c͙t͙i͙m͙ D͙a͙g͙o͙r͙e͙" added Darko noticing Bendy.  "Guess he didn't want to handle you today Sonny" added Bendy since he's more old fashioned.  "You will lose this Darko" added Darcy.  "S͙o͙ y͙o͙u͙ c͙l͙a͙i͙m͙" he added.  He went to attack them. 

"Fight back Diablo and Bendy" added Darcy.  "fяєє яαиgє fσя υѕ!" Added Diablo.   The duo attacked immediately to fight back.  To everyone's shock Diablo was able to fight off the phantoms.  "тнαик нανιиg тнє кιиg σf тнє ∂єα∂ fσя α вσуfяιєи∂ тσ киσωιиg нσω тσ fιgнт α¢тυαℓ gнσѕтѕ" added Diablo.  Darko growled realizing Diablo meant Raef. "S͙t͙u͙p͙i͙d͙ r͙e͙a͙p͙e͙r͙ s͙h͙o͙u͙l͙d͙'v͙e͙ s͙t͙a͙y͙e͙d͙ o͙n͙ shadowsteel's c͙o͙n͙t͙r͙o͙l͙" he muttered.   Darcy was prepped and focused her energy. 

"тнαт'ѕ ιт ∂αя¢у, ѕнσω тнιѕ shadowsteel иєωвιє нσω мυ¢н σf α мιѕтαкє нє'ѕ мαкιиg" added Diablo.  "You should realize who you're messing with Darko" added Darcy.  She suddenly transformed herself before she was in an updated version of her Shadowraith uniform.  "Y͙o͙u͙'r͙e͙ s͙h͙a͙d͙o͙w͙r͙a͙i͙t͙h͙ t͙h͙e͙ t͙r͙a͙i͙t͙o͙r͙!" Yelled Darko.  "And this time I play for the right side" added Darcy.  She activated the ability Razz provided.  "Ink demon serenade!" She yelled.  The wristbands all registered level 4 as well while bendy suddenly made himself into a giant monster. 

The duo by Darcy's command attacked before she faced a downed Darko.  "I͙s͙ i͙t͙ t͙o͙o͙ l͙a͙t͙e͙ t͙o͙ c͙a͙l͙l͙ m͙e͙r͙c͙y͙ f͙o͙r͙ y͙o͙u͙?" Asked Darko.  "Yeah little late for that" responded Darcy before she dealt the finishing blow purging him from the level.  "ℓєт'ѕ gσ" added Diablo.  He teleported himself, Bendy, Darcy and Razz out to the main menu room where Aaron, Alexia, Shane, JP, Jack, Amalee and Yoshi were.  "Diablo, bendy game over" added Darcy.  The duo returned to Daniel and Will before Will hugged Razz.  Aaron and Alexia hugged everyone as did their partners.  

"Will gained another identity?" Asked Alexia.  "Razz provided it but he may have some other things to tell us" added Darcy.  Everyone chuckled while Razz was removed from the digital world.  However Darcy noticed a new individual with a purple aura around him was a bit closer to the group.  "Oh shit he moved" added JP scared.  "Wait how long has he been there?* asked Daniel.  " ever since we finished our level " added Aaron gesturing to himself, Shane and JP.  Will was thinking a moment and walked over studying the figure before returning to the others.  

"We don't know him.... But I think Mat or Nate do, he looks familiar like either of them have met him" added Will.  The group was thinking it over. 

(A/N: Next level done, I gave Will the bendy identity for fun and also cause he does a funny voice he gives to bendy plus there's a theory that Grant, the guy Will voiced in the Bendy game, might be the victim that became Bendy.  Anyway seems the identity of the mysterious individual might be finally identified, but requires Nathan or Matpat to be there.  Anyway hope you all enjoy).