Chapter 14: Night Escapees

A letter was sent out throughout the academy.  They were left in the diy, beauty, vlog, and baking classrooms specifically.  It revealed to be a demon helper for Lilith.  "That shall draw them out" stated Lilith.   Alex, Nikita, Rosanna, Lauren, Joey, Safiya, Mat, Manny, Shane, Justine and Tyler were all seen gathered together after finding the letters.  "We're all part of the same show and friends with each other, that's what I know in common" added Tyler.  Joey held his head trying to keep Hunter calmed down, he wanted Lilith's curse broken on him.  "But... Why us?" Asked Rosanna. 

Nikita, Safiya, Mat, Manny, Shane and Joey looked at the others.  "Only thing that makes sense.... Lilith" added Mat.  "Lilith?" Asked Alex, Lauren, Tyler, Justine and Rosanna confused.  "You probably would recognize the name better.... As Colleen" stated Nikita.  They gasped a bit remembering Colleen and looked at Joey.  "Joey did she do something to you?" Asked Alex.  "Despite forgiving me apparently Colleen still had some rage.... Lilith possessed her and already cursed me to lose control to one of my personas" responded Joey holding his head.  "Why would Colleen give in like that?" Asked Justine. 

Everyone looked worried but before one could answer they all were attacked.  Lilith and king pewds showed up and had injured the group.  "That was easier then we thought" added King Pewds.  "All of you deserve her vengeance by the way" added Lilith.  Nikita tried getting back up but was blasted down.  "But we weren't involved in your seasons" stated Lauren gesturing to herself, Shane and Tyler. "You three are a bonus according to her" added King pewds.  Everyone suddenly was knocked out and taken by the duo except one, Mat.  

Instead of taking him the duo injured him badly and left him impaled by this lance King Pewds stabbed in him and the darkness power boost from Lilith started to control him.  *"I respect you... So you're getting something worse "* Lilith had whispered to him.  Mat laid on the ground bleeding out and tried fighting off the darkness boost.  Meanwhile Anika had suddenly collapsed in pain but everyone gasped when she was starting to change back into Spiri.  "What's happening to her?!" Exclaimed Alexia.  Preston stepped in and used his own magic to find out and gasped pulling back.  "Her connection to Matpat runs deeper then anything... How?" He said.  The team remembered the story to how the duo first became partners and looked over. 

"The duo have been through a lot, and Bri is their common factor that makes them so strong" added Jack.  They saw Marzia run over scared to death.  "Marzia what is it?" Asked Aaron.  "Come with me... Quickly" she said.  She led everyone to a battle scene and they gasped seeing Stephanie and Ronnie sitting down in a spot with a badly injured Matpat.  "Oh my god" added Daniel.  They all came over with Aaron and Darcy supporting the Spiri turning Anika.  "We couldn't get much... But what Mat could say is Lilith lured him and several others into a trap... And he was the only one left behind because Lilith said she respected him" explained Ronnie. 

"The darkness is turning both him and Anika here" added JP.  They got Anika next to Mat.  "Wait... That explains why Nikita, Safiya, Joey, Manny and Shane left too... They're all part of the same show" added Nathan.  "What show?" Asked Ronnie.  Stephanie gasped remembering when Mat was invited for being a cast member.  "Escape the night... It's how Matt and the others are connected and Lilith herself" stated Stephanie.  "Wait... Then why was Daniel spared?" Asked Darcy looking at him.  Matt coughed and looked at them holding his hand over the wound since Ronnie pulled it out. 

"Daniel's not an official cast member" he coughed out.  "He's right, I was one of the producers and all I've done were cameo roles first and then went to a supporter role for one episode" added Daniel.  Anika crawled over and placed a pale hand on Mat looking at him.  "Never leaving my partner" she said.  "What do we do then?" Asked Stephanie.  Aaron, Ilene, and Marzia suddenly switched off their wristbands for Shane, Joey and Nikita.  Anika did the same with her wristband for Manny.  "Before we learned Negastatic was a spy he and Professor Sanders's persona Logan helped us learn that if we turn our wristbands off for our endangered partners it keeps the enemy from forcing them to transform and fight on their side" explained Amalee. 

"Ok that's impressive" added Stephanie.  Matpat groaned closing his eyes.  "It's getting bad, we got to save him" added Stephanie crying.  She, Ronnie and Anika held him.  "Stand aside..." Stated Daniel.  Everyone looked at him confused when he nodded to Nathan.  Preston looked at his wristband that suddenly lit up and saw Phantom had something.   Matt weakly opened his eyes hearing it and reluctantly helped Preston by saying "I'd... Like to... Make a... Contract". 

Nathan suddenly transformed into Phantom who stretched and walked over.  "Took you long enough" he said.  "And you need to let me out more" he added to Preston.  He knelt by Matt.  "You're not gonna take his soul are you?" Asked Anika.  "Not this contract" added Phantom.  He held it to Matt and he signed it, as well as Stephanie and Ronnie.  Phantom suddenly used his staff and blasted something out that made Matt gasp as he healed up but coughed as he was fully up.

"What did Phantom do?" Asked Hannah.  "Granted a hell boost to Mat, specifically what Raef gave Madpat" responded Daniel.  "My dark phoenix" added Mat feeling the new surge while Anika was back to normal too.  Stephanie and Ronnie hugged him and helped him stand up.  Phantom chuckled a little.  "You're welcome" he said transforming back to Nathan.  "Well now with that settled... How do we find the others?" Asked Aaron.  "Why don't you bitches just ask a veteran survivor yourselves" declared a familiar voice making everyone gasp. 

(A/N: No action this time so apologies.  But now people to rescue again.  And who knows what will happen.  Anyway hope you all enjoy.  A set of side missions are coming soon as well.  Hang tight).