Chapter 29: It's the finale and we are ready

Everyone had reached their respective area of the academy.  "I'm impressed with that portal capability" added Lauren.  Alex shrugged smiling.   "Ok, time for a full out preparation since we're taking on doctor v" added Aaron.  "What kind of full prep?" Asked Lauren.  Aaron concentrated suddenly his wristbands glowing and his eyes now showing one brown and one grey.   "Summon the ultimates, Rainbowdawson Roc form and Jpwarlock Banshee form!" He said.  Shane and JP transformed before they were in ultimate form shocking Alex and Lauren. 

From side number two Ilene, Joey, Meghan, Tyler and Justine noticed the theater door was broken open.  "Oh that's not good" added Meghan.  Ilene concentrated one eye going white and the other a gold color to match her wristbands.  "What are you doing?" Asked Tyler.  "Going full force" added Ilene.  "Summon the ultimates, white phoenix Raef and ultimate fairy Raziel!" She then called.  The duo of Joey and Meghan transformed to their ultimate forms shocking Tyler and Justine.  "Ok that's awesome" added Justine.

Ronnie, Stephanie, Anika, Mat, and Manny all were in their area.  "We got ourselves the tech duos" added Ronnie.  Anika exhaled wristbands and eyes suddenly going one purple and the other a calm white.  "On behalf of the knight family I summon the ultimates, dark vampire madpat and pegasus guardian lunarbeautyknight" she said.  The duo grinned before transforming to their ultimate forms.  "You look amazing!" Exclaimed Stephanie.  Madpat turned and kissed Stephanie as a thank you.  "Let's fight" added lunarbeautyknight.

Gar, Mark, Alexia, Jack and Amalee were on their end.  Alexia used her power now with one green eye and one yellow eye before summoning Malware master Antisepticeye and nymph Rhea, followed by Preston from his end summoning dark siren natemare and dark cupid hartattack, Nikita with seraph Marzia and necromancer nyyghtshadow and finishing with Darcy summoning king of demons diablo and Goliath.  Each respective teacher in shock with the exception of  Nikita who shocked Bretman.  "Let's take them down" added Nikita and it was like she held connection to her team because they all gave voices of agreement.   They all headed to their classroom to flush out each spy that remained.  

(A/N: SHORT FOR A REASON!  The following chapters are all each separate battle to disband shadowsteel.  So that's why I ended it so short.  But hope you like the suspense).