Chapter 5.5: Blazer exposed

(Blazer decides to tell the team the story over what he's learned so far which wasn't much).

Tyler and Justine were seen finishing setting up for class. They stopped when the lights went out. "This doesn't feel right" added Justine. "Nope not a bit" added Tyler. The duo looked at each other before Blazer separated from Tyler and provided a light for them. "†ℌѦ† ℌ℮ℓ℘ ¥◎ʊ β◎†ℌ?" He asked. They grinned and nodded before standing up. Blazer handed it to them.

"¥◎ʊ ℊʊ¥﹩ ¢Ѧη ʊ﹩℮ †ℌѦ† †◎ ℓ◎◎к Ѧґ◎ʊη∂" he said. "What about you?" Asked Justine. "ї'м ℊ◎ηηѦ ℌ℮Ѧ∂ †◎ Ѧ ∂їḟḟ℮ґ℮η† Ѧґ℮Ѧ Ѧη∂ ﹩¢◎ʊ† ◎ʊ† ḟ◎ґ Ѧ祆ℌїηℊ ї ¢Ѧη ℓ℮Ѧґη, м¥ ʝ◎β Ѧ﹩ ◎η℮ ◎ḟ ∂їѦβℓ◎'﹩ ℮ℓї†℮ ℊʊѦґ∂﹩" added blazer. The duo told him to be careful before he nodded and left. Blazer went to explore before he heard something and hid. Taking a peek he saw Dr. V and Liza Split with someone he didn't recognize. "We have them in a black out, are the nightmares ready?" Asked Dr. V. The mystery person nodded and summoned nightmare versions of the teachers.

Blazer looked and grinned getting an idea. He disguised himself as a nightmare Tyler and joined the crowd. "A nightmare Tyler?" Asked Liza split. Blazer gulped but tried to study who the mystery person was. All he got was the person wore a mask over the nose and mouth and had blazing green eyes. "I might like you more then the regular one" added Liza Split. Blazer just nods silently before he was ordered off. He took off to investigate other areas.

Near the boiler room Blazer stopped hearing something inside. "†ℌѦ† ∂◎℮﹩η'† ﹩◎ʊη∂ ґїℊℌ†" added blazer. He looked around before sneaking in. He headed to the noise and gasped hearing someone causing him to run and hide. "And how's our prisoners?" Asked Strahd. Blazer noticed five individuals all tied up and trapped. One struggled and he saw the person was dressed as a prince. "Good... Janus and Remus and King Pewds don't want you all in the way" he said.

Blazer studied everyone seeing one was dressed like a teacher, another was dressed with a jacket around his shoulders, another had a patchwork jacket, and the last one was dressed in a simple t-shirt and pants alongside the prince. "ї ℊ◎† †◎ ґ℮℘◎ґ† †ℌї﹩" added blazer. He tried to escape but Anya grabbed him. "What are you doing here fool?" Asked Anya. Blazer tried to say something but was stopped. "Get out and go find digimax" added Anya. Blazer nodded and ran out. He looked around thinking.

"η◎ẘ †◎ ḟїη∂ ℓ◎ґ∂ ∂їѦβℓ◎" he said. He sniffed the air and started following a scent. He ran and gasped seeing the fight and a member of digimax he didn't recognize helping them. He gulped and started moving close only to yelp being blasted. "вℓαzєя?!" Added Diablo. Everyone looked and blazer bowed. "ї'м ﹩◎ґґ¥ м¥ ℓ◎ґ∂ ї ẘѦ﹩ ʊη∂℮ґ¢◎ṽ℮ґ" he said.

(Short and sweet but straight to the point. Now we have blazer's perspective. And what will the team do with the info? Anyway hope you all enjoy).