Chapter 17: Digital Digimax

Everyone looked around thinking what to do.  "Will he come to us?" Asked Hannah.  "нold on..." Added Dagore.  They all suddenly heard Darko's glitchy laughter as he suddenly showed up.  He was floating in the air compared to everyone on the ground.  "S͙o͙... Y͙o͙u͙ w͙a͙n͙t͙e͙d͙ t͙o͙ p͙l͙a͙y͙ t͙h͙e͙ g͙a͙m͙e͙ f͙r͙o͙m͙ m͙y͙ t͙u͙r͙f͙ h͙u͙h͙?" He said.  He blasted Dagore and landed in front of him.  "I͙ k͙n͙o͙w͙ y͙o͙u͙r͙ t͙r͙i͙c͙k͙s͙ D͙a͙g͙o͙r͙e͙".

He pulled back smirking and looked at everyone.  " We're here to destroy you to weaken the team Darko " added Preston.  Antisepticeye glitched frowning looking at Darko.  Darko was back in the air again and grinned evilly.  "B͙u͙t͙ l͙e͙t͙'s͙ p͙l͙a͙y͙ t͙h͙i͙s͙ m͙y͙ w͙a͙y͙, I͙ j͙u͙s͙t͙ h͙a͙v͙e͙ o͙n͙e͙ q͙u͙e͙s͙t͙i͙o͙n͙ D͙i͙g͙i͙m͙a͙x͙".  Everyone was confused a bit before they gasped at the screens that appear.  " w͙o͙u͙l͙d͙ y͙o͙u͙ b͙e͙a͙t͙ m͙e͙... O͙r͙ r͙e͙s͙c͙u͙e͙ m͙y͙ h͙o͙s͙t͙a͙g͙e͙s͙ " he said.  They all looked at each other. 

However Anika faced him ready to fight.  "Game on Darko, we'll find a way to do both" she said.  Darko giggled and activated the game system in result.  "I͙'l͙l͙ w͙a͙i͙t͙ o͙n͙ a͙l͙l͙ o͙f͙ y͙o͙u͙... W͙e͙'r͙e͙ p͙l͙a͙y͙i͙n͙g͙ b͙y͙ m͙y͙ r͙u͙l͙e͙s͙ n͙o͙w͙" he said before disappearing.  Everyone looked at each other but Antisepticeye used his skills to grant a form of his powers via cyber armor.  "Anyone catch who the hostages were?" Asked Nathan.  They all shook their heads a bit feeling bad.  "You're on Joey" added Ilene. 

Joey nodded and waited on Ilene to point the direction.  "Raef game start" added Ilene.  Raef took control wearing white cyber armor and he turned the whole area into the memory of what just happened.  Once the screens with the hostages appeared Raef paused the memory.  "ŋơῳ ῳɛ ƈąŋ Ɩơơƙ" he said.  They all took a closer look at everyone.  "w̰̃ḛ̃l̰̃l̰̃ ḭ̃ r̰̃ḛ̃c̰̃õ̰g̰̃ñ̰ḭ̃z̰̃ḛ̃ s̰̃ṵ̃s̰̃ḭ̃ḛ̃ f̰̃r̰̃õ̰m̰̃ g̰̃ã̰m̰̃ḛ̃ g̰̃r̰̃ṵ̃m̰̃p̰̃s̰̃ t̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃ḛ̃" added Antisepticeye pointing her out.  "Oh god... Gabriel zamora" added Nikita seeing him. 

"Blackgryph0n, I've heard of him, currently doing a singing voice for a web show character" added Amalee.  "Razz?!   Oh hell no" added Dagore.  "Peter and Yoshi?  I'm taking these two!" Added Meghan.  "Husky...Rosanna won't forgive us if we don't get her" added Anika.  Madpat nodded a bit as well.  "Ok Dagore you'll have to point us the right way" stated Marzia.  Raef got rid of the memory and dagore activated the menu system.  He explained the scenery around each hostage and showed the available locations.

"Fnaf 1, Fnaf 2, Fnaf 3, dark rooms, parts and service... Wow" added Nathan.  Everyone talked with each other as well.  In result they picked each location for one to take.  "Darko is trying to test us, let's show him who's boss" added Safiya.  Everyone nodded and selected their rooms before they disappeared. 

(A/n: short but ready.   It's on purpose to start the side mission set that is coming up.  Anyway hope you all enjoy).