Chapter 6: My friend my enemy

(This is focused to one Shadowsteel spy). 

Negastatic had been studying the team in action to trick them into thinking he's on their side.  However, the moment jpwarlock mentioned what happened to him Negastatic was now questioning if he was on the correct side.  He had slipped away from the team shortly after the power came on and exhaled.  "D͛a͛r͛k͛o͛ g͛a͛m͛e͛ s͛t͛a͛r͛t͛" he stated.  The wristband glowed before Darko appeared.  "W͙e͙l͙l͙ I͙'m͙ i͙m͙p͙r͙e͙s͙s͙e͙d͙ t͙o͙ y͙o͙u͙ l͙i͙s͙t͙e͙n͙i͙n͙g͙ t͙o͙ m͙e͙" stated Darko grinning insanely.  "W͛e͛l͛l͛ u͛n͛t͛i͛l͛ I͛ l͛e͛a͛r͛n͛e͛d͛ t͛h͛a͛t͛ t͛h͛e͛ o͛r͛i͛g͛i͛n͛a͛l͛ s͛h͛a͛d͛o͛w͛s͛t͛e͛e͛l͛ a͛b͛u͛s͛e͛d͛ J͛P͛!" Snapped Negastatic.  Darko frowned glaring at him.

"W͙a͙t͙c͙h͙ t͙h͙a͙t͙ t͙o͙n͙e͙, y͙o͙u͙ a͙n͙d͙ I͙ w͙e͙r͙e͙ p͙o͙l͙i͙t͙e͙l͙y͙ r͙e͙c͙r͙u͙i͙t͙e͙d͙ t͙o͙ t͙h͙i͙s͙ c͙a͙u͙s͙e͙, d͙o͙n͙'t͙ y͙o͙u͙ e͙v͙e͙n͙ T͙H͙I͙N͙K͙ a͙b͙o͙u͙t͙ b͙a͙c͙k͙i͙n͙g͙ o͙u͙t͙" added Darko in anger.  Negastatic sighed looking away.  "F͛i͛n͛e͛... B͛u͛t͛ I͛ d͛o͛ a͛s͛k͛... W͛o͛u͛l͛d͛n͛'t͛ y͛o͛u͛ b͛e͛ j͛u͛s͛t͛ a͛͛s͛͛ a͛n͛g͛r͛y͛ i͛f͛ i͛t͛ w͛a͛s͛ D͛a͛g͛o͛r͛e͛ i͛n͛ j͛p͛'s͛ p͛o͛s͛i͛t͛i͛o͛n͛?" Asked Negastatic.  Darko froze when Negastatic said the name.  He huffed a bit crossing his arms.  "H͙a͙v͙e͙n͙'t͙ t͙a͙l͙k͙e͙d͙ w͙i͙t͙h͙ h͙i͙m͙ s͙i͙n͙c͙e͙ I͙ n͙e͙a͙r͙l͙y͙ m͙u͙r͙d͙e͙r͙e͙d͙ h͙i͙s͙ v͙e͙s͙s͙e͙l͙" he said.  Negastatic was stunned hearing that and felt bad.  "S͛h͛o͛u͛l͛d͛n͛'t͛ y͛o͛u͛ t͛a͛l͛k͛ t͛o͛ h͛i͛m͛?" He asked. 

Darko scoffed facing Negastatic.  "N͙͙o͙͙t͙͙ h͙a͙p͙p͙e͙n͙i͙n͙g͙... O͙u͙r͙ j͙o͙b͙ i͙s͙ f͙o͙r͙ s͙h͙a͙d͙o͙w͙s͙t͙e͙e͙l͙" he said.  Negastatic could sense that on the inside Darko was crying for help and wants to apologize to Dagore.  "F͛i͛n͛e͛ w͛e͛'l͛l͛ f͛o͛c͛u͛s͛ o͛n͛ w͛h͛a͛t͛ s͛h͛a͛d͛o͛w͛s͛t͛e͛e͛l͛ w͛a͛n͛t͛s͛ t͛h͛e͛n͛" added Negastatic.  He made Darko disappear and he switched to Patrck before going on with the school day.  Darcy and Daniel noticed Will kept avoiding the classroom ever since the start of the year which made them suspicious.  "Talk with him after?" Asked Darcy quietly.  Daniel nodded in agreement. 

Once school was done for the day the duo entered Will's classroom to talk to him.  "Oh uh hey guys what's up?" He asked.  "Will can we talk about something we're concerned on?" Asked Daniel.  Will raised an eyebrow and shrugged nodding before the duo sat down.  "So what's up?" Asked Will.  "Um... Is there a reason why you keep avoiding the computer classroom, you're acting like there's something bad there" added Darcy.  Will gulped a bit nervously. 

"You can tell us, don't worry" added Daniel.  "It's someone Dagore knows... Not the teacher Patrck,... His old friend Darko" stated Will.  The duo were confused a bit.  "Who's Darko?" Asked Darcy.  "Darko is the evil ego of Lewis aka Dawko, Mat would know him since they talk fnaf a lot".  " He used to work with Dagore, both were like partners in crime " explained Will.  "What happened?" Asked Daniel.  Will sighed and rolled his sleeves up revealing faint ligature marks on his wrists.

"Darko lost control, tied me and three other people up before nearly killing three of us, me being one of those three and successfully killed one".  " Needless to say Dagore felt betrayed by it and the duo went separate ways... Haven't talked since" added Will.   The duo frowned hearing that.  "Would he even side with Shadowsteel?" Asked Darcy.  Will sighed joining the duo.  "I don't know..." He said.  The trio thought it over a moment.  "Maybe we should check" added Darcy. 

Daniel was in shock hearing that.  "Without the others?!" He exclaimed.  "We've done solo recon before, except now we're doing it with Will" added Darcy.  They decided to go investigate and peeked in the computer classroom.  Will gasped seeing a glowing light in there before it was the electric male.  "That's the guy I saw before" added Will quietly.  They looked closer and gasped seeing him.  "Patrck's one of the spies" added Darcy. 

"JP isn't going to be happy" added Daniel.  Negastatic noticed them and gasped.  *"We can't let them get away! "* the wristband flashed.  The trio ran quickly.  "Move move fucking move!!!!" Yelled Will.  Negastatic suddenly appeared in front of them and blocked the way.  "I͛ d͛o͛n͛'t͛ t͛h͛i͛n͛k͛ s͛o͛" he said.  The trio stopped and Darcy gulped. 

Negastatic looked pained and sighed.  "I͛'m͛ s͛o͛r͛r͛y͛.... Y͛o͛u͛ s͛h͛o͛u͛l͛d͛n͛'t͛ h͛a͛v͛e͛ f͛o͛u͛n͛d͛ o͛u͛t͛" he said.  "N͛o͛w͛... I͛ h͛a͛v͛e͛ t͛͛o͛͛ s͛t͛o͛p͛ y͛o͛u͛ f͛r͛o͛m͛ t͛e͛l͛l͛i͛n͛g͛".  "It's two on one" added Daniel.  "New challenger" Negastatic and Darcy said.  "Diablo and Dagore game start!" Darcy said.  The duo appeared and looked at him.  "O͛h͛h͛h͛h͛ s͛o͛ y͛o͛u͛'r͛e͛ D͛a͛g͛o͛r͛e͛... W͛e͛l͛l͛... Y͛o͛u͛ w͛o͛n͛'t͛ l͛i͛k͛e͛ t͛h͛i͛s͛" added Negastatic.

Dagore was wide eyed realizing.  "N̶o̶ i̶t̶ c̶a̶n̶'t̶ b̶̶e̶̶!" He exclaimed.  "D͛a͛r͛k͛o͛ g͛a͛m͛e͛ s͛t͛a͛r͛t͛" stated Negastatic.  Darko appeared and laughed insanely.  "R͙e͙m͙a͙t͙c͙h͙ D͙a͙g͙o͙r͙e͙, h͙e͙l͙l͙o͙" added Darko.  "D̶a̶r̶k̶o̶... P̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ n̶o̶... N̶o̶t̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶" added Dagore scared.  "I͙ f͙i͙g͙h͙t͙ f͙o͙r͙ s͙h͙a͙d͙o͙w͙s͙t͙e͙e͙l͙ n͙o͙w͙" added Darko.  Darcy whimpered a bit. 

"ғȏċȗṡ, ɞȏṭһ ȏғ ʏȏȗ" added Diablo.  "Sorry" the duo said.  They all fought back and Dagore attacked Darko. Darko smirked and blocked the strike.  "H͙i͙.... H͙o͙w͙'s͙ w͙i͙l͙l͙ s͙u͙r͙v͙i͙v͙i͙n͙g͙?" Asked Darko.  "T̶h̶i̶s̶, i̶s̶n̶'t̶ y̶o̶u̶!" Added Dagore.  The duo faced each other.  Negastatic could sense the strain and pain from the duo.

"һєʏ ғȏċȗṡ!" Snapped Diablo.  "H͛u͛h͛?" Asked Negastatic before Diablo blasted him with a fireball.  Darcy checked Dagore's abilities.  "Dagore use a heavy metal scream" she said.  Dagore got this head set out and put it on before unleashing one of Will's signature screams knocking Darko down and Negastatic screamed in pain.  "Diablo hellfire stream!" Added Darcy.  Diablo attacked as well.  The duo fell over groaning. 

"Run!" Added Darcy.  The trio escaped quickly to report to the team.  "ṅȏƿє!" Yelled Diablo seeing the duo get up and blasted them again.   They panted a bit.   The team looked at them.  "What happened?" Asked Mat.  "Won't like what we have to say" stated Dagore. 

(A/N: that took forever.   But here you go.  Now the faulty friendship and more trouble.  JP won't be happy with what will be said.  Anyway hope you all enjoy).