Chapter 2: Placing of Spies, eyewitness account

A few days before the school year begins: Will walked with his daughter to the academy. "We're going here dad?" She asked. "Yeah I was told about this place by a friend of mine and then I got offered a position" responded Will. Jess giggled and hugged Will. "This'll be fun" she said. Will hugged her back smiling. "It'll be better now that I have you too" he said. Jess cheered and did a cute little peck on the cheek.

The duo soon reached the location but Will gasped and hid with Jess. "Dad what's wrong?" She asked. Will took a look seeing some mysterious individuals. However two stood out by their attire and one had half of a snake face. "What the hell are they doing?" Asked Will quietly. Jess looked out confused. "Wow one looks like a snake" she said looking at Janus. Will gently shushed her and told her to stay quiet.

The duo watched them send in individuals to take places. "That no one?" Asked Janus. "Just one more, a duo that Liza Spilt found" responded Remus. Will and Jess soon saw this oddly dressed woman show up that had bird wings. "You got them?" Asked Remus. "Right here" added Liza split before two males showed up. Will gasped recognizing the glitch purple eyed one. "Oh my god Lewis?" He said quietly.

Alongside Lewis was this other male who looked like a human livewire by his electric blue skin and white lighting marks. He could see the duo seemed... To have a few issues. "Ssstay, I'll keep you two" added Janus. "S͛o͛r͛r͛y͛ w͛h͛a͛t͛?" Asked the electricity sparked male. "Translation, he's telling you to come with him and he'll put you where you'll be hidden in the academy" responded Remus. "I͙ d͙o͙n͙'t͙ c͙a͙r͙e͙ a͙s͙ l͙o͙n͙g͙ a͙s͙ I͙ g͙e͙t͙ t͙o͙ k͙i͙l͙l͙ s͙o͙m͙e͙o͙n͙e͙" added Darko. The duo followed Janus in. Will and jess though checked the windows seeing Janus create a false transfer list and placed it on Principal Minx's desk.

However Janus seemed to freeze and look one direction. "What are you all doing here?" Asked Janus. "Remus I found them!" He called. The duo saw Remus come in and the duo smirked. "Let's take them" added Remus. The duo are seen running from view. "Dad I want to see if that man's snake face is real" added Jess. Will scooped up Jess and ran so no one caught them.

"We'll ask the snake man later" added Will. Jess groaned and held onto Will. "Ok dad" she said. Will smiled a bit loving her curiosity. "Aw I love you my sweet girl" he said. Jess smiled and hugged him. "I love you too dad". The duo got back in the place they were staying at but Will was scared a bit.

"Why were they placing those strange looking people in there?" Asked Jess. "I don't know, but it didn't look like anything good" responded Will. Jess was worried because she didn't like seeing her dad afraid. She hugged him again. "It's ok dad, you don't have to be scared" she said. Will relaxed and nodded hugging and kissing his daughter. "You're right...we better tell someone what we saw... And I think I know who" added Will. Jess looked at him curiously.

"Who would that be?" She asked. Will got his phone out and searched up Nathan in his contacts. "You remember me telling you the stories of team digimax sweetie?" He asked. "Yeah... Wait we're getting them aren't we!" She said excited. Will smiled and nodded a bit. "They're the experts and we need to warn them of what we saw" he said. He opened a text conversation for Nathan in his messages. *"Need help, I have to warn you and the team about something Jess and I saw, can we meet with digimax?"* he texted before sending it.

In Nate's house: Nathan groaned and sat up hearing his phone. He opened it and saw the text from Will. After reading it over he gasped a bit. "Oh god what do I say?" He said. He was thinking it over before sighing and texted, *"meet us after the first day of school in their dorm, you'll know which one"* and sent it. "It's better he starts with the dorm" responded Nathan. He laid back down and went back to sleep. *"something feels wrong "* muttered Natemare mentally.

Back with Will and Jess: Will checked the response and nodded. "Seems you'll get to meet them on the very first day daddy starts working" added Will. Jess cheered and hopped on the bed snuggling up to Will. "Easy let's get your glasses off first" added Will. "Oh sorry dad" responded jess removing them and set them aside. The duo just laid down and hugged each other. "You want to stay with dad tonight?" He asked. "I'm ten dad... But sure" added jess before laying on his chest a bit.

Will smiled and comforted her.

(A/N: Danger Will Ryan and Jess. Information like what they saw could bring trouble. Maybe even could hurt them. Hopefully they have a successful meeting. But anyway, hope you all enjoy).