Chapter 13.5: Nightmares and Sisters

(Anika was forced to come alone to Shadowsteel to save Bri.  But not before they had set up for some to follow in secret). 

Anika entered the location she was given and exhaled a bit.  She hid one of the wristbands under her sleeve because she had traded for this mission and didn't want it exposed.  "All right, you asked for it Dr V" added Anika.  She noticed Bri and ran over to her.  "Hold on sis" she said.   Anika was suddenly blasted aside and she winced in pain.  "Nice to see you again" added Strahd who showed up with Anya, the nightmare summoner, Dr. V and Liza Split.  Anika stood up facing the five of them.

"Five on three... Not good odds but not bad" added Anika.  "But you'll pay for what you did to Bri" she said.  She suddenly was surrounded by nightmares as well.  "What were you saying about odds?" Asked Dr. V.  "New challenger, lunarbeautyknight game start!" Added Anika before he appeared.  "Where's your normal partner?" Asked Liza split.  "Busy, so you got me instead" added Lunarbeautyknight.  "Just us two, let's go" added Anika.  

The duo fought back trying to keep Bri safe.  "Hang on tight!" Added lunarbeautyknight.  They panted having a problem but Anika started laughing.  "Why are you laughing at your demise?!" Snapped Anya.  Anika grinned standing up and Lunarbeautyknight smirked.  "Oh it's a demise.... But not mine" added Anika.  She revealed the wristband on her hidden wrist which Strahd and Anya recognized immediately.  Anika  waved her hand over it activating it.

"Come on out Jyns, time to destroy your former boss" added Anika.  Jyns suddenly showed up and attacked them all immediately.  "αnd í'll вє αddíng tσ thє mαtch!" Added Jyns.  She revealed she was wearing Anika's wristband.  "mαtpαtmαn gαmє ѕtαrt!" Matpatman appeared behind the group and took them all down.  "Surprise!" He said grinning.  Anika grinned crossing her arms.  "You planned it" added Liza split angry. 

Everyone fought back but then another attacker joined the group to defeat the enemy.  Dagore stood ready and exhaled.  "Who the hell are you?" Asked Strahd.  "ѕσмєσиє яєα∂у тσ υѕє му ιиfσ тσ ∂єѕтяσу ѕнα∂σωѕтєєℓ" added Dagore.  "í'll hєαl вrí" added Jyns getting her out of the place.  Anika focused her power after they swapped bands back.  She opened her eyes that had one bright purple and the other was a glowing yellow.  Both bracelets suddenly glowed and registered "ultimate mode activate". 

"Both of them?!" Exclaimed the group while Dagore gasped a bit.  "Purification vampire Madpat activate!" Yelled Anika.  Matpatman suddenly transformed into his ultimate form.  "And now for the first time ever welcome to the stage Light of Pegasus Adrigal!" She added.  Lunarbeautyknight turned into an angelic version of Adrigal who had Pegasus wings and his hair turned silver.  "Holy... Shit" added Dagore.  Adrigal was shocked looking at himself. 

Anika concentrated with her heterochromic eyes glowing.  "This is for everything you've put me through and hurting my sister was the last straw" she said.  "Say hello to the powers of light and darkness!" She yelled.  The duo attacked with Dagore combining his powers to give a boost. The enemy forces escaped but Anika saw the nightmare summoner  lose his hood and she froze a bit.  "ωαιт тнαт'ѕ..." Added Madpat.  He and Adrigal quickly caught Anika who lost consciousness.  "Come on, let's go!" Added Dagore. 

The four of them plus Jyns and Bri reappeared in the base.  "Oh my god is she ok?" Asked JP who was the first to notice.  "She used both of our ultimate forms and it exhausted her energy" added Mat who was back in control.  Everyone hugged the trio, Will, and JoJo.  Bri woke up coughing.  She looked over and ran to Anika.  "Sis....oh sis I'm sorry" added Bri.  She hugged her and the group helped out. 

"Medic!" Added Nikita.  They got the duo to the medic bay. 

(A/n: short and sweet but both ultimate forms for Anika now solved.  However obviously it won't end there.  The mission is still going.  Anyway hope you all enjoy though).   (Main story next time).