Chapter 26: Blank and Tyler

Blankgameplays quietly came into the HQ disappointed.  Nikita noticed and came over confused.  "Blank are you ok?" Asked Nikita.  "Not exactly" stated blank softly.  Nikita brought him to this meeting room and had him sit down.  "What's going on?" Asked Nikita.  "It's Ethan's friend Tyler, he's worried on Tyler getting caught again but hasn't responded to anyone not even Gar's TA Mark" explained Blank.  Nikita nodded to Andrea to check monitor systems. 

Andrea did a monitor check and frowned.  "He's not showing up anywhere".  Nikita nodded and sent the alert to the team.  Anika, Aaron, Ilene, Preston, Alexia, and Darcy all were given the last known location info and headed there with their partners.  On arrival they soon were joined by Nikita, Safiya, Marzia and Blankgameplays.  "So last known location was here, question is where did Tyler go?" Asked Mat.  "Leave it to me, do it Ilene" added Joey.  Ilene nodded and activated her wristband before saying "Raef game start" and Joey transformed into the reaper. 

Raef looked to Blank.  "ყơų ცɛɬɬɛr Ɩɛɬ ɱɛ Ɩơơƙ ıŋ ყơųrʂ ąŋɖ ɛɬɧąŋ'ʂ ɱɛɱơrıɛʂ, ı ŋɛ۷ɛr ơʄʄıƈıąƖƖყ ɠơɬ ɬɧɛ ɱɛɱơrყ ơʄ ɧơῳ ɬყƖɛr Ɩơơƙʂ" he said.  Blank nodded and let Raef grab him by the arm before they recreated the scene from when Tyler was here.  They all witnessed LDender, Bean giant, Caleb hell and Inky Chi surround Tyler before they attacked knocking him out.  "Oh my god" added Hannah shocked while the others were stunned.  Darcy focused activating her wristband for Will.  "Dagore game start" she said before a confused Dagore took control.  "whч dσ чσu nєєd mє?" He asked. 

Everyone was just as confused.  "I'm actually wondering that myself" added Nikita.  "Oh duh, because the captors are Joey's and Will's friends the duo have the strongest connection to track them down!" Exclaimed Jack now realizing.   Everyone groaned feeling stupid over it not clicking immediately.  "ѕhαll wє rαєf?" Asked Dagore.  Raef nodded and helped him out as they took off, but in the process Darcy raised an eyebrow noticing two new locked egos.  Everyone followed the duo hoping that'll lead them to the path of answers.  They seem to stop at this old warehouse and stopped.  

"Dripping ink, that's proof of inky chi's presence" added Aaron recognizing it.  "Stay on guard, and don't go in with a foggy head" added Nikita.  Everyone nodded and slipped in from different sides so if needed the enemy will be confused.  They hid after reuniting and saw Tyler tied up.  Safiya peeked out to get a better look but raised an eyebrow.  "That's odd" she whispered.  "What is it?" Asked Preston.  "Where's bean giant?" Asked Safiya. 

They all took a peek noticing that bean giant wasn't with them.  "I have a bad feeling" added Nathan.  They heard loud thumps behind them before they were covered in a giant shadow.  "Uh oh..." Added Mat.  They all looked up to see Bean Giant looming over them.  JP covered his mouth trying not to scream with everyone frantically trying to hold him back.  "Hello intruders" responded Bean Giant evilly.  JP suddenly screamed giving them away but at the same time making Bean Giant stumble back. 

Inky chi, Caleb hell and LDender looked over to see the whole Digimax team.  "I̶t̶'s̶ t̶e̶a̶m̶ d̶i̶g̶i̶m̶a̶x̶!" Snapped Caleb hell before the foursome were joined by nightmare minions and vampires to attack them.  "I'm so sorry guys" added JP.  "It's fine, we'll keep Blank safe and rescue Tyler by fighting them" added Alexia.  Everyone got ready and activated their wrist bands.  "There's enough to have each pair take two, choose wisely guys" added Anika.  "Initiate level three, Pandora's curse antimatter and Pandora's curse Adrigal game start!" Added Anika summoning the mentally insane level three forms.  They went for a couple nightmares and vampires. 

Aaron nodded a bit and concentrated.  "Initiate level 3, master archangel Michael and demon prince Abaddon game start!" He said summoning the duo who went for a nightmare and a vamp as well.  Ilene soon followed exhaling.  "I'll need you two to split up for LDender and Bean Giant, initiate level 3, devil son Hunter and chloe ashford game start!" She said summoning the duo who had Hunter face Bean Giant and Chloe faced LDender.  "Initiate level 3, Pluck and hartattack game start" added Preston sending his duo out.  "Initiate level 3, here's a change toymaker Shawn Flynn and Rhea game start" added Alexia smirking.  Inky Chi was taken aback at the identity choice giving Dagore a sneaky idea.  Darcy was getting the same idea.  

"Initiate level 3 identity switch, Bendy game start and Draven join him" added Darcy.  Dagore suddenly had black ink wrap around him before it unfurled into a pair of ink demon wings as he was now Bendy while Daniel  swapped to Draven who joined him and they went to battle inky chi and Caleb hell.  Nikita guarded Blankgameplays as she activated her wristbands.  "Initiate level 3, everlock's power nyyghtshadow and queen Marzia game start!" She said summoning her duo that went to assist on every enemy.  While all the enemies were busy Blank took the opportunity to slip by and to Tyler.  He helped untie Tyler worried and held him.  The duo gulped watching the fight unfold before Tyler stood up.  "We can't stand aside" he said to Blank. 

They studied everything happening before Tyler nodded putting on a gamer wristband.  Blank did the same to match with him.  "Wait are you two partners?" Asked Anika.  "You're welcome!" Added Tyler before nodding to Blankgameplays.  He joined the fight joining forces with them.  Darcy chuckled as she let Bendy take down inky chi.  "Now that was fun but you pale in comparison to the master" responded Bendy.  "Let's go!" Exclaimed  Nikita. 

Caleb hell was able to move quick and regroup everyone.  "This isn't over, and I'll be ready for you Will" he said.  Bendy brushed a bit of ink off himself.  "Yeah yeah take your ladies and gentleman and run" he added.  The foursome disappeared while everyone turned to see Tyler and Ethan giving a bro hug.   "Aw they got a great partnership" added hartattack.  The group returned to the academy and actually got a plan set up.  "Gather the teachers, and a few of our allies, it's time" added Nikita. 

(A/n: The final fight will soon begin.  But maybe a couple more change ups.  Keep an eye out.  But hope you all enjoy).