Chapter 23: Badbowski's information

During another typical day at the school one of the secret allies, Razzbowski, had somehow not shown up.  Meanwhile, Nikita was contacted by an unknown number as she was teaching her class.  "One moment class follow Mrs Safiya" added Nikita.  She got her phone out while Safiya took over teaching.  Checking her messages she saw one from an unknown number.  *"Meet me in the school courtyard tonight, bring the team "* it said.  Nikita was confused and responded *" Who is this?"*  The mystery sender didn't respond. 

That evening: Nikita, Safiya and Marzia gathered with the team in the courtyard.  Everyone else looked around confused.  "You sure we're supposed to be doing this?" Asked Mat.  "Just stay close" added Nikita.  They heard rustling a bit and looked around.   Someone then came out and Will was stunned recognizing the person.  "Badbowski what are you doing here?" Asked Will.  "Wait Razz had a dark side this entire time?!" Snapped Darcy. 

"I'ᗰ ᔕOᖇᖇY, ᖇᗩᘔᘔ ᔕᕼOᑌᒪᗪ'ᐯE TOᒪᗪ YOᑌ TᕼE TᖇᑌTᕼ, ᕼE ᗪIᗪᑎ'T TEᒪᒪ ᗩᗷOᑌT ᗯᕼᗩT ᕼᗩᑭᑭEᑎEᗪ TO ᕼIᗰ ᗷEᑕᗩᑌᔕE Oᖴ ᗰE" stated Badbowski apologizing.  Everyone was stunned while Will came over and joined Badbowski transforming into Dagore.  "ѕσrrч αвσut thαt, вαdвσwѕkí íѕ σnє σf mч вσíѕ" added Dagore.  "ᗩᔕ Iᔕ ᗪᗩᖇKO ᗷᑌT OᗷᐯIOᑌᔕᒪY ᕼE'ᔕ Oᑎ TᕼE ᗯᖇOᑎG ᔕIᗪE" added Badbowski.  Nikita blinked a bit and frowned placing her hands on her hips.  "Why did you text me?" Asked Nikita.  The others were suspicious as well.  "Yeah... That" added Jack. 

Badbowski sighed and handed something to Nikita.  "A plush toy?" Asked Nikita holding a Vanny plush.  "TᕼIᔕ'ᒪᒪ ᗷE YOᑌᖇ ᗯᗩY TO ᔕᑎᗩᑭ ᗪᗩᖇKO TO ᔕEᑎᔕE" added Badbowski.  "Wait... That's vanny from security breech" added Mat.  Everyone was confused looking at Mat.  "The new fnaf game" added Nathan who was one of the only members not confused.  "That's it, Will, Mat and Dagore even mentioned Darko's obsessed with fnaf, and we saw it in the digital battle" added Alexia.  "Darko won't be able to resist anything fnaf related" added Mat grinning. 

"I ᑎEEᗪ TO ᗷᖇIᑎG ᑌᑭ, TᕼE ᖇEᗩᒪ GᒪITᑕᕼTᖇᗩᑭ Iᔕ OᑌT, ᕼE'ᔕ ᗯᗩTᑕᕼIᑎG ᗩᒪᒪ Oᖴ YOᑌ" added Badbowski.  "Hold on he's out?!" Exclaimed Aaron.  "That's... Not good" added Nathan.  Everyone looked around worried.  "Wait nightmares!" Exclaimed Amalee seeing the creatures appear.  "ѕtαч clσѕє wíth uѕ вαdвσwѕkí" added Dagore before everyone guarded him.  "The real glitchtrap must not be the only one around here" added Safiya.  "Wait up there!" Yelled Meghan pointing out a black cloaked individual casting magic making nightmares spawn. 

"Too skinny to be Caleb hell" added Amalee.  "And the nightmares aren't forming from ink so that is not inky chi" added Nathan.  "Ebony disappeared into the computer so it's not her" added Ilene.  "Oh cut the questioning, that's my fucking brother, shadowsteel must've dug out mine and Aleanna's file" added Alexia annoyed.  "Wait you have a brother?" Asked Preston.  "We'll keep them busy for you" added Joey.  Everyone summoned the rest of the personas minus Alexia who took the opportunity to run off with Jack and Amalee to get closer to her brother.  "Antisepticeye and Rhea game on" she said. 

The two personas appeared and stayed close.  "ã̰l̰̃ḛ̃x̰̃ḭ̃ã̰ ḭ̃ h̰̃ã̰ṽ̰ḛ̃ ã̰ñ̰ ḭ̃d̰̃ḛ̃ã̰, c̰̃h̰̃ã̰ñ̰g̰̃ḛ̃ m̰̃ḛ̃ t̰̃õ̰ m̰̃ã̰r̰̃ṽ̰ḭ̃ñ̰, ḭ̃ c̰̃ã̰ñ̰ s̰̃ñ̰ḛ̃ã̰k̰̃ ṵ̃p̰̃ b̰̃ḛ̃h̰̃ḭ̃ñ̰d̰̃ ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃r̰̃ b̰̃r̰̃õ̰t̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃" added Antisepticeye.  Alexia nodded and adjusted the wristband.  "Identity switch Marvin the magnificent game on" added Alexia.  Antisepticeye  swapped to Marvin and quickly went up to Alexia's brother.  "Hey?" He said.  The summoner turned only to be knocked out.  Marvin dragged him down to Rhea and Alexia. 

"Your bro?" He asked setting the unconscious summoner down.  Alexia checked and nodded a bit.  "Yeah it's Axel, Rhea?" She asked.  Rhea nodded a bit and knelt down.  "I'll get him ok" added Rhea before starting to sing to help.  The rest were in battle before Anika grinned.  "I know what to do!" She said.  "Swap identity, Adrigal game on!" She said before Lunarbeautyknight swapped to Adrigal. 

"Nice call" added Jynx.  Everyone fought back hard keeping Badbowski guarded.  Adrigal was able to send the nightmares away while Axel woke up no longer brainwashed.  Badbowski looked down and looked at the group.  "OᑎE ᗰOᖇE TᕼIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ TᕼᗩᑎKᔕ Oᑎ TᕼE ᖇEᔕᑕᑌE".  "I OᐯEᖇᕼEᗩᖇᗪ ᗪᗩᖇKO ᗯᕼEᑎ ᖇᗩᘔᘔ ᗯᗩᔕ ᔕTIᒪᒪ ᕼOᔕTᗩGE TᕼᗩT TᕼEᖇE ᗰᗩY ᗷE ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG ᑭOᗯEᖇᖴᑌᒪ TO ᗷOOᔕT TᕼE EᐯIᒪ ᔕIᗪE TO ᗪEᔕTᖇOY TᕼE ᔕᑕᕼOOᒪ" stated Badbowski.  "Do you know what it is?" Asked hartattack.  Badbowski shook his head.  

"ᔕOᖇᖇY I ᗪOᑎ'T".  Everyone looked worried before returning to campus with Badbowski. 

(A/n: and now new info set!   But same team to destroy.  Also I will give this.  When I write the final battle set the chapters are named after Dagames songs since Will is witness from the start.  So expect those.  For now hope you all enjoy). 

Digimax Defenders: Return of Shadowsteel-CompleteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara