A/n and previews

It has finally been finished.  All four books.   The digimax main journey has come to a close.   I didn't include an ending note in the epilogue chapter because I have a couple things to say.   While the plotline and stuff may sound weird or something I just wanted to have fun and not to mention include a favorite topic of mine because summoner/save the world kind of things are a favorite I grew up with and still watch. 

NOW to bring up something else: The world of Digimax is expanding through not one but TWO different storylines!!!!

Storyline one is going to be the continued journeys of the Alpha Digimax team, the members in the main 4 books minus Nikita.  But a new addition will be joining them. 

Storyline two will focus on a B team that will be formed and led by Alexia's friend Aleanna and her partner Liza Split 2.0.  Some familiar faces will return in the B storyline and this will touch base to why Nikita is not with her alpha team she formed. 

With that being said I'll give you a small preview bit but I'm going to bring up both storylines take place 2 years after the main 4 books: 

Alpha team preview: The group is on vacation but only to be interrupted by a portal to Preston's home world opening above them.  

A pink haired pig tailed girl screams falling through and landing facedown on the ground before the portal closes as the team runs to her.  "Who's she?" Asked Alexia as Aaron and Darcy helped her up. 
"Peri?" Asked a shocked Preston as he was the last to join them. 

Peri quickly gets up and hugs Preston.  "You know her?" Asked Darcy.  "My twin sister, Peri Talonclaw" responded Preston. 

It soon is Peri fully calmed down as she was in this cabin with the team.  "Preston, you need to come back, we got trouble again" she said.  The group froze worried if it was Strahd.  "What's going on?" Asked Preston helping her up. 

In Preston and Peri's home world the entire town and miles beyond it was covered in ice and snow.  Peri narrating: "An ice giant ran rampage and froze everything, we all had to evacuate to another city".  " but...I couldn't make it, and then I saw something weird about the giant himself when he came by ". 
Aaron response: " What was it? ".   Peri: " two things... The giant had a huge pet bird... And it looked like he's a dead man walking ". 

Back in the area with the team and Peri Nathan suddenly appeared looking wide eyed like he knew who Peri was talking about.  "Nathan what-" started Preston.  "I know who it is" responded Nathan.  "But something must be wrong with him... Because he's not a violent giant unless the situation requires it". 

"Except if we help we're going in one man down, Nikita isn't here' added Darcy crossing her arms.  Raef appeared looking a little pained.  " I can name someone... I owe a favor " he said. 

As the team soon prepares to leave they heard footsteps and turned to face someone dressed in this tight fitting bright purple uniform with a blade that had a star shape at the end.  "So... You're calling me to battle, how ironic" the person said while Raef looked away.  It reveals to be Raef's main arch enemy Lain in her Akiko starblade uniform.  She placed a hand on her hip and rested the sword on her shoulder with her other hand.  "Well you are right, you do owe us thanks to Diablo setting you straight".  "Where do we start?"

B-team preview:  Aleanna is seen joining a volunteer team to keep the school repaired only to be ridiculed by others a lot.  She runs into the school and is crying quietly as she goes to talk to Nikita.  However she saw Nikita getting sucked into her computer with Safiya and Andrea R.  "I got to call Alexia!" She said before trying her phone *"we're sorry but the number you called is not reachable or has travelled outside the coverage area "*

It's now Aleanna getting Liza and the duo going to search for help.  " so we can't reach Alexia and the others but Nikita is in trouble ".   " what are we supposed to do " asked Liza.  "We're going to have to find someone willing to help" added Aleanna. 

Inside the latest club addition room the coders club reveals 3 students and YouTuber partners along with Ryan aka Cry who was the teacher in it alongside another YouTuber.  The youtubers in the room were susie aka Mortim3r from the game grumps crew, Maximillion Dood, BlackGryph0n, and Adriasaurus.  Ryan talking: "Aleanna, Liza, we'll assist, what's going on?"

One of the three students in the room with them shows a report saying "it's not just Nikita, all the head teachers got a mysterious email and vanished".  "Wait... Alexia and Anika both mentioned there's the digital world that goes on inside the computer".  " That sounds like we need to go in " added Aleanna.

Another student revealing to be Kendra, cousin of Digimax team member Aaron, stands up.  "If that's true how are we supposed to navigate the place".   " Gabriel and I can help, we've been there before " added Susie.  "Only difference was the fact we were hostages" added Blackgryph0n.  "And I know the ins and outs myself thanks to my persona Virus cry" stated Ryan aka Cry. 

Inside the digital world: "You have guts to try this".   " but how can a few people with old bad records alongside rookies take down my operation ".   " You're not cut for leadership Aleanna" stated Ebony Marth. 

Aleanna summoned out Liza Split 2.0 and they were joined with the following personas consisting of Mortition3r, A dreary saurus, Alastor, and Online warrior master.  "Just watch me" stated Aleanna.