Chapter 8.8: The capture of the core

(This is the story to how Thomas and the core 4 sides got captured).

Thomas was seen entering the principal's office meeting with Minx.  "Hi I'm here about the job offer?" He asked.  "Which one specifically?" Asked Minx.  "The theater teacher position, I should be in there" added Thomas.  Minx did a check and found the application.  "Thomas Sanders, that's you?" She asked.  "Yeah that's me" added Thomas.  Minx looked at him. 

She nodded a bit impressed.  "Says you were in several theater productions and you took that experience to YouTube that correct?" She asked.  "Well.. Ummmm... Yeah" added Thomas nervously.  "Well I must know, we have personas that hang around here as well got one I should worry about?" Asked Minx.  Thomas cringed a bit and sighed.  "Actually.... I have six.... But two have gone missing" added Thomas.  Minx  raised an eyebrow.  "I'm sorry, did you say six and you lost two?" She asked.

Thomas nodded a bit.  "Y-yeah, they're kinda all representations to my life, whole complicated story".  Minx was thinking a bit.  She stood up and held a hand out.  "Ok you're hired as long as the remaining four versions of you are kept in check" she said.  Thomas nodded and shook hands with her.  "Of course, and I'll alert you if anything happens regarding my missing two" he said.  "Don't worry I've got a team to help with that" added Minx.  

The duo let go and Thomas went to set up.  Logan, Patton, Roman and Virgil appeared alongside him.  "Still no hide or hair from Deceit or Remus" added Virgil.  Patton and Roman stayed quiet because they knew Deceit's name now and haven't let the others in on it.  "Look, Thomas, we'll worry about them, the logical approach you need to do now is settle in as a teacher" added Logan.  "I think you're mainly excited because you get to take the teacher's role" added Roman.   Logan frowned looking at Roman.  "What's that supposed to mean?" He said. 

Thomas sighed and stepped in between them.  "Guys, guys, enough you all are helping me on this because I'm the teacher here and it's combining everything together".  " Yes can I play with the toys?! " added Patton excited.  "They're called props.... Not meant to be played with Patton" added Logan facepalming.  "I see toys" added Patton excited.  "You can play with the toys later" added Thomas smiling.  "Yay!" Added Patton.    Virgil and Roman sighed but shrugged.

The day of the infiltration: Thomas, Logan, Patton, Roman and Virgil were finishing set ups.  Virgil seemed to look at the door.  "What's going on?" Asked Thomas.  Virgil shushed them all.  "Someone's here, but I'm having this feeling that our missing two sides are here" added Virgil.  They peeked out and Thomas gasped noticing Janus.  "Janus what happened to you?" He said walking out.  "Janus?!" Exclaimed Logan and Virgil. 

"Yeeeah, the reptilian rapscallion had a name this whole time" added Roman.  Remus joined Janus grinning.  "Remember me?" He said.  "Oh god you too?!' Responded Thomas.  Janus slowly covered his eyes with his hat but had the human side of his face towards Thomas.  "I'm sorry" added Janus quietly.  The duo came after Thomas and grabbed him before taking down the other four sides.  The duo got help from Strahd and Anya before taking the five of them to the basement. 

They tied the group up.  "We can't have them tell anyone... They're the only ones who know us really well including our weaknesses" added Remus.  "Let's  make sure no one finds them" added Strahd.  The others nodded and all walked out.   However Janus looked back noticing Patton was staring with tear filled eyes.  He sighed and walked out. 

(And next part finally done.  I'm slowly figuring out how to get this in my schedule.  I need to keep up these stories.   Anyway I obviously did the Janus route like this because everyone's been picking up that the human side of his face is noticeable when he's telling the truth and the snake side is noticeable more when he's lying.  But obviously combining with what Janus did to earn well... A little trust from Patton and Roman and Thomas.  Anyway hope you all enjoy).