Chapter 29.1: Game over

(The final fight to end it all.  Gar and Mark approach the fight with Alexia, Jack and Amalee to take down school spy LDender.  Also the reason why the Nymph Rhea design has more then green is because it's kinda playing off multiple plants if anyone's confused).

Gar, Darkiplier that he now had summoned to fight back, Alexia, and her two partners Antisepticeye and Rhea in ultimate form approached the location where they could flush LDender and Bean giant out of the academy.  "In there" added Alexia noticing an open door.  "s̫o̫m̫e̫h̫o̫w̫ i̫'m̫ n̫o̫t̫ s̫u̫r̫p̫r̫i̫s̫e̫d̫ t̫h̫a̫t̫ t̫h̫e̫y̫ a̫r̫e̫ i̫n̫ t̫h̫e̫ m̫i̫n̫e̫c̫r̫a̫f̫t̫ c̫l̫u̫b̫ r̫o̫o̫m̫" added Darkiplier.  The group walked in only for Rhea to scream in fear seeing this giant male persona in the room and a pink haired, ender dragon wings and tail, female on the other's shoulder.  "Holy shit..." Added Gar wide eyed.  LDender smirked looking at them saying "Already in fear, good".  Alexia gulped and for once even Antisepticeye was scared.  "c̰̃õ̰m̰̃ḛ̃ õ̰ñ̰ c̰̃ã̰ñ̰'t̰̃ ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃ p̰̃l̰̃ã̰ỹ̰ f̰̃ã̰ḭ̃r̰̃?" Asked Antisepticeye. 

LDender did fake thinking.  "Let me think no that's not Shadowsteel's style" she said.  "Pardon the lack of speaking from my beloved, but it doesn't mean he can't kick your asses" she said.  "Just try us" added Alexia grinning evilly.  "I know all of the moves" she added as a bluff.  "We do?" Asked Rhea.  Antisepticeye nudged Rhea with his elbow giving a look hinting to what Alexia was doing.  "Then see about destroying me" added bean giant. 

Gar growled and chuckled.  "Dark get in action".  " n̫o̫ n̫e̫e̫d̫ t̫o̫ t̫e̫l̫l̫ m̫e̫ t̫w̫i̫c̫e̫ " added dark cracking his knuckles.  "He may hate you but join in anti!". " Rhea join the fight but stay aware if things go sideways " added Alexia.  "Got it" added Rhea.  "õ̰h̰̃ h̰̃ḛ̃l̰̃l̰̃ ỹ̰ḛ̃s̰̃ t̰̃ḭ̃m̰̃ḛ̃ f̰̃õ̰r̰̃ t̰̃h̰̃ḭ̃s̰̃ g̰̃ṵ̃ỹ̰ t̰̃õ̰ s̰̃ḛ̃ḛ̃ ḭ̃'m̰̃ s̰̃ṵ̃p̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃ḭ̃õ̰r̰̃!" Yelled Jack.  The duo joined the fight with Anti having air advantage. 

The group attacked LDender and Bean giant seeing they weren't  making a dent in bean giant.  "He's literally several sizes bigger then us" added Rhea.  Gar was thinking and Darkiplier got the idea.  "d̫u̫h̫ i̫t̫'s̫ s̫o̫ o̫b̫v̫i̫o̫u̫s̫, a̫n̫t̫i̫ c̫o̫m̫e̫ o̫v̫e̫r̫ h̫e̫r̫e̫" he said.  Anti was confused and flew over to them while Rhea did her best to hold off attacks.  Anti grinned after hearing what the duo was thinking.  "s̰̰̃̃õ̰ ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃ r̰̃ḛ̃ã̰l̰̃l̰̃ỹ̰ d̰̃õ̰ s̰̃h̰̃ã̰r̰̃ḛ̃ s̰̰̃̃õ̰m̰̰̃̃ḛ̰̃̃ c̰̃õ̰m̰̃m̰̃õ̰ñ̰ t̰̃r̰̃ã̰ḭ̃t̰̃s̰̃ t̰̃õ̰ m̰̃ḛ̃, t̰̃h̰̃ã̰t̰̃ ḭ̃s̰̃ s̰̃õ̰ ḛ̃ṽ̰ḭ̃l̰̃ ḛ̃ṽ̰ḛ̃ñ̰ ḭ̃ l̰̃õ̰ṽ̰ḛ̃ t̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃ ḭ̃d̰̃ḛ̃ã̰" added Antisepticeye.  "g̫o̫d̫ i̫'m̫ g̫o̫n̫n̫a̫ h̫a̫v̫e̫ t̫h̫a̫t̫ o̫v̫e̫r̫ m̫y̫ h̫e̫a̫d̫" added Darkiplier. 

The duo went at bean giant together but instead of hitting him they hit LDender instead.  "Lizzie!" Exclaimed bean giant quickly catching her.  Alexia and Rhea seemed to catch on at the weakness.  "Ohhh, that's how we can do it" added Alexia.  "Focus on LDender!" She and Gar exclaimed.  The trio grinned before focusing attacks.  "Anti, let's use these ultimate forms to strike back on the giant" added Rhea.  Antisepticeye glitched out and had his knife ready. 

"l̰̃ḛ̃t̰̃'s̰̃ d̰̃õ̰ ḭ̃t̰̃ r̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃ã̰" he said.  Alexia concentrated to share her energy to them.  "Full power you two!" She exclaimed.  Antisepticeye sent out a virus shutdown attack, "t̰̃ã̰s̰̃t̰̃ḛ̃ m̰̃ỹ̰ s̰̃ḛ̃p̰̃t̰̃ḭ̃c̰̃ ṽ̰ḭ̃r̰̃ṵ̃s̰̃!!!" He snapped.   Rhea focused with these leaves and flowers swirling around her.  "I'll add to it with wind song!" She said.  The tornado of nature combining with Anti's septic virus attack.  They got bean giant to stumble causing LDender to fall off his shoulder.

Darkiplier dove in catching her while Bean giant was taken down.  Bean giant had shrunken down to normal height for his vessel smallish beans and he ran over worried.  "Is she ok?!" He asked.  Alexia, gar, Rhea and Anti were stunned.  LDender got up and hugged him saying "that answer your question"?   " she's at risk of getting hurt by king pewds?" Asked Alexia.  LDender looked away not wanting to talk about it.  "We can help you" added Gar placing a hand on each person's shoulder. 

The duo looked at him before looking at each other and removing these ear pieces.  "That's how shadowsteel is getting to them" added Alexia.  "We'll handle them, get going" added gar.  The trio took off to go for Remus.

(A/n: First one down.   And a few left.  Keep track.  And like I said this chapter and the next few after will all be titled Dagames songs.   But anyway hope you all enjoy).