Chapter 29.3: Heart of an artist

(Nikita, Safiya and Marzia team with Bretman to take down King Pewds).

Bretman gulped as he followed closely with Nikita and the ultimate forms of Nyyghtshadow and Queen Marzia.  "Ok um bitch when did you get Safiya and Marzia like that?" Asked Bretman.  "Training, and help, in the end we got a pair of ultimate forms" added Nikita.  "Pleasure to be on your team" added Seraph Queen Marzia. "Now where could king Pewds be with Lilith?" Asked Necromancer Nyyghtshadow.  "r̰̃ḭ̃g̰̃h̰̃t̰̃ h̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃ḛ̃!" Yelled Lilith blasting the group as she and King Pewds ambushed them with some nightmare minions.  The foursome fell over from the blast and looked at the duo.  Queen Marzia stood up clenching her fists. 

"Nikita.... Do you mind if I fight Pewds alone while you all handle the rest of the group?" Asked Queen Marzia.  "õ̰õ̰õ̰õ̰ s̰̃õ̰m̰̃ḛ̃õ̰ñ̰ḛ̃ g̰̃ḛ̃t̰̃ p̰̃õ̰p̰̃c̰̃õ̰r̰̃ñ̰ õ̰ñ̰ t̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃ b̰̃ã̰t̰̃t̰̃l̰̃ḛ̃ õ̰f̰̃ l̰̃õ̰ṽ̰ḛ̃r̰̃s̰̃, b̰̃ṵ̃t̰̃ ḭ̃'l̰̃l̰̃ t̰̃ã̰k̰̃ḛ̃ t̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃ õ̰t̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃s̰̃ k̰̃ḭ̃ñ̰g̰̃ p̰̃ḛ̃w̰̃d̰̃s̰̃" added Lilith.  King Pewds looked at Queen Marzia.  "You should've accepted my offer Marzia" he said.  Queen Marzia attacked king Pewds in anger glaring at him.  "You handle your crazy husband then, Nyyghtshadow, Bretman with me" added Nikita.  The duo joined Nikita and attacked the others including Lilith.  King Pewds and queen Marzia clashed sword to staff as they fought each other.  "Felix I'm getting you back if it's the last thing I do" added queen Marzia. 

King Pewds and Queen Marzia started attacking each other with their powers just equaling out.  "We're getting no where because you and I are the same power levels Marzia, please don't let this stop us" added King Pewds trying to reason with her.  Queen Marzia suddenly used the staff she held and blasted King Pewds back a bit.  "I'm beyond our equal powers Felix, but you have fractured this relationship with your grand gestures of power and control" she said coldly.  "You may be the most popular YouTube channel, but this is not how to handle it, you lost to T series fair and square" she added.  King Pewds roared in fury hearing that and blasted her knocking her to the ground with bruises from the attack.  Queen Marzia screamed in pain looking at King Pewds.  King Pewds panted looking at her in shock. 

"I get you don't want to talk about it, but you're taking this too far in general" added Queen Marzia whimpering.  Nikita, Nyyghtshadow, Bretman, and Lilith all seem to have stopped to watch the fight between the married couple unfold.  "Oh wait we're still fighting each other, tea later" added Bretman before the clash resumed.  Nikita was trying to catch her breath but Nyyghtshadow seemed to notice something on Lilith.  She looked to Bretman saying "Bretman she's not aimed at you!". Bretman stopped and looked noticing it himself as did Nikita.  "Wait a minute, Bretman it's because you're the only one who wasn't to blame for Colleen getting killed off on the show twice, Safiya and I had a hand in both" added Nikita.  Lilith was not paying attention. 

"Bitch what are you two trying to tell me?" Asked Bretman.  "That while we may fight Lilith, you have the better shot at getting through to Colleen" added Nyyghtshadow.  Bretman went for Lilith and changed himself into Baron who tackled her down.  Meanwhile queen Marzia pulled king Pewds to her in a ring of light.  "I know you better then this Felix... Please.. Remember" she said.  Her lips suddenly glowed before they were golden and she kissed Felix on his.  Nikita checked her wristband with Queen Marzia's abilities.  "Seraph's purity" she said. 

King Pewds gasped as a huge blast of dark energy unleashed from him getting destroyed by the light.  Lilith shook her head confused and looked at Baron.  "ḭ̃s̰̃ d̰̃ḭ̃ã̰b̰̃l̰̃õ̰ g̰̃õ̰ḭ̃ñ̰g̰̃ t̰̃õ̰ l̰̃ḛ̃c̰̃t̰̃ṵ̃r̰̃ḛ̃ m̰̃ḛ̃ f̰̃õ̰r̰̃ t̰̃h̰̃ḭ̃s̰̃?" She asked suddenly.  Baron cringed a bit in response.  "I'll finish the job Nikita, may I?" Asked Nyyghtshadow.  Nikita noticed the ability and nodded.  "Shadow underworld!" She yelled.   Nyyghtshadow summoned all these creatures around her and destroyed the remaining enemies. 

"Mar-zia...." Gasped out king Pewds who looked weakened.  "Dark energy must've been stealing his own personality and energy and from using it so long" added Nikita.  Queen Marzia picked him up holding him close.  "Let's get you healed babe" she said.  Baron and Nyyghtshadow carried Lilith who had fallen asleep. 

(A/n: I AM SO SORRY!  I am finally back on this.  I have been working and schooling so much plus moving to a new place I haven't sat down to write.  I'm going back to it.  And hope you still enjoy).