Chapter 29.6: Lost in the dark

(Rosanna and Mamrie join with Preston, Nathan and Hannah in fighting strahd and Anya).

Mamrie and Rosanna shuddered as they entered a courtyard area of the school with Preston, ultimate siren Natemare and ultimate cupid Hartattack.  "í'ʍ ղօԵ ՏաíԵϲհíղց Եօ ԹɑմӀԵíղ ƒօɾ ԵհíՏ, ԵհíՏ ƒíցհԵ íՏ ƒօɾ ʍҽ" added Natemare.  "Hell yeah I'm ready to get this guy and the snake woman" added Hartattack.  "Proud to see you excited" added Hartbreaker who was happy to be back with Rosanna.  They looked around before seeing these vampires and snake folk appear and in the center was Strahd and Anya.  "There they are" added Preston clenching his fists.  "How disappointing, I don't get to face the bard this time" added Strahd.  Natemare scoffed rolling his eyes. 

"You'll sssstill be worth destroying" added Anya hissing.  "Yeah we won't allow that either" added Rosanna.  Hartbreaker joined Hartattack and Natemare crossing her arms.  "Get em guys!" Exclaimed Preston and Rosanna.  The trio got into combat fighting them all off but Natemare feeling awkward because he can see how in sync the hart girls were.  Preston joined Natemare smiling a bit.  "How about I combine my magic to try and sync with you" he offered.  Natemare's eyes seemed to light up hearing that before Preston started using his magic alongside Natemare's own abilities. 

Strahd and Anya were proving to be tough opponents though.  "How are we going to take these two down?" Asked Hartbreaker.  The group was thinking as they fought back minus Rosanna who was scared and kept her distance giving commands to hartbreaker.  "Well Strahd's the weaker of the two because he's without a vessel, but last two times he was destroyed it took 4 people, any alternatives?" Asked Preston.  Hartattack frowned striking them with arrows causing bursts of light energy curing each vampire and snake folk.  Natemare was wide eyed realizing they had an option.  "ɾօՏɑղղɑ, ԹɾҽՏԵօղ íՏ օϲϲմԹíҽժ Տօ í'ʍ ɑՏƘíղց վօմ" added Natemare.  Rosanna freaked out saying, "AH ME?!".

Natemare nodded a bit.  "ӀíղƘ վօմɾՏҽӀƒ Եօ ɑ ԹҽɾՏօղɑ ҍվ Եհҽ ղɑʍҽ օƒ Ӏɑժվ ʍíՏƒօɾԵմղҽ, ԵɾմՏԵ ʍҽ í Ƙղօա ահɑԵ í'ʍ ժօíղց" he said.  He and Hartattack blasted back to get blows on Strahd and Anya.  Rosanna shakily searched her wristband before finding a Lady Misfortune file and noticed an orange gleam on Anya's wrist.  "Oh I get it now, wait I think I still have a code I can use" added Rosanna.  She got access into the file before inserting it in.  "Rosanna do it!" Exclaimed Preston taking position.  Rosanna gulped but nodded before her wristband glowed an odd ivory color. 

"I activate enemy/ally split code and swap players!" Exclaimed Rosanna.  Hartbreaker grinned and took position next to Rosanna.  "What?!" Exclaimed Strahd and Anya.  "Lady misfortune spots on!!!" Yelled Rosanna.  Anya shrieked in pain as an orange light burst from her  before becoming a second Christina Vee except she had pigtails with red ribbons in them and wore a one piece uniform with a mask all in black with red spots.  She removed the yoyo before twirling it looking at Anya and Strahd.  "Forgot I share the same vessel with Anya I see" added Lady Misfortune.  "YOU SHOULDN'T BE OUT!" snapped Anya. 

Hartbreaker cheered seeing this occurring.  Preston concentrated both of his wristbands glowing.  "Natemare I don't need to say pick your song if you know how to destroy Strahd!" He exclaimed.  "Hartattack combine powers with Lady Misfortune on Anya, Rosanna will lead!" He added.  "You got it" added Hartattack joining Lady Misfortune.  "Տɑվ ղօ ʍօɾҽ, í Ƙղօա յմՏԵ Եհҽ օղҽ" added Natemare.  He suddenly was able to fuse with Paultin making it be Natemare in Paultin's uniform before he rolled a D20 to cast the spell he and Paultin called siren's song.  Now lacking a vessel of his own Strahd couldn't counter with a saving throw. 

Natemare smirked seeing the D20 land on a solid Nat 20.  "No impossible!" Exclaimed Strahd.  Natemare's eyes glowed bright purple as he began singing "Heroes Never Die" suddenly making Diath, Strix and Evelyn appear to join him.  However he then switched melodies and began singing "Emperor's new clothes" by P!TD (Panic at the disco) granting the trio Paultin's bardic inspiration.  "Time to finally die Strahd" added diath his lorcantha wings showing.  The foursome combined attacks and were able to destroy strahd fully this time.  Meanwhile Lady Misfortune launched her yoyo into the air to help Hartattack.  "Misfortune charm!" She said. 

It became a staff with a scythe blade on the end.  The two girls grinned.  "Sorry Anya but you are letting go of control on this vessel" added Hartattack.  The duo attacked at once making Anya scream and collapse unconscious.  Lady misfortune walked over and grabbed Anya's hand with her own free one and the other holding the scythe weapon.  "Miraculous misfortune!" She said tossing it in the air before it glowed and suddenly Anya and Lady Misfortune were fused back together changing to Christina Vee while the power also restored a majority of the school except one area.  Preston laughed as he, Natemare and Hartattack hugged each other in victory.  Rosanna and Hartbreaker helped Christina up before diath, Evelyn and strix left with her.

  "That power restored everything" added Rosanna.   Preston checked and frowned.  "Not everything, there's one area unaffected".  He showed them.  " And it's Darcy's area" he added pointing to the signals that belonged to Darcy, Daniel, Will, Andrew and Shawn.   "ϲɑӀҽҍ հҽӀӀ ɑղժ íղƘվ ϲհí" added Natemare.  

(A/n: Next one done.  And everything restored except the last area.  Darcy's battle is next. But also the last in the way to stopping Remus.  But will Remus be alone 😏?  Hope you enjoy).