Chapter 3: Press Start to Begin

(I don't own the Dagore art for this chapter. It belongs to my friend Void. Shout out to you girl!)
At the start of the 4th and final year for Anika, Ilene, Preston, Alexia and Darcy and the 1st of the advanced class Aaron the group gathered in their dorm with their partners. "Aaron who'd you get that we'll be expecting in the advanced class?" Asked Alexia. "Yeah I wonder who runs the classes above the teachers we have" added Anika. Aaron fumbled a bit and got his teacher list out to look. "Well I'm taking a couple new classes as well alongside the regular ones with Shane and JP but ok" added Aaron. He cleared his throat and looked at them. "Ok so starting with the main classes I have looks like Jordan aka Captainsparklez for the advanced gamer class, Tyler's teacher aide Justine is running the advanced DIY, Jesse is running the advanced vlog class, apparently mat, Stephanie and Ronnie's friends Jason and Chris have joined forces for the advanced knowledge class" read Aaron. The group grinned and Matt was impressed hearing Jason and Chris were here.

"We have grace helbig for the advanced baker class, Lindsey sterling and a transfer teacher named Will aka Dagames are running the advanced music class, and Jeffree Star is running the advanced beauty class" added Aaron. "Sweet, can't wait to see Will again" added Nathan. "Grace is here too, nice" added Hannah. Aaron smiled a bit. "But I'm also taking robotics with jp's friend patrckstatic running it, he seems to have transferred too and photography class being run by... I believe you two know her... Hope?" Asked Aaron. "Wigsworth!" Exclaimed Joey and Daniel happily. Everyone burst out laughing.

"Nice so I guess we can choose extra courses after we move up" added Darcy. Aaron nodded in response. "Been wondering where Patrck's been" added JP. "I heard they added the theater club, it's run by Thomas Sanders a master of acting" added Alexia. "You're not pulling me there!" Exclaimed Ilene hiding. Joey and Meghan got her out. "Speaking of Will, he wants to talk to us after classes end" added Nathan. The group was curious but nodded.

Later after classes ended Will and Jess come into the dorm where the team was. "Long time no see" added Will. Everyone said hi and hugged him. "Meet jess, she's my daughter" he added. "Hi there" added Jess. "You have a daughter?" Asked the group stunned. They said hi to her and she hugged everyone. "What's going on?" Asked Nathan.

Will sighed and sat down with a worried Jess. "A few days before the year started Jess and I came to the academy to turn in my transfer papers". "But we... We saw some people who seem to be putting people in the academy" added Jess. "King Pewds was among them... And a man with half of a snake face put a fake transfer paper in the principal's office" explained Will. The team gasped hearing the name king Pewds and Marzia whimpered. "A snake face though...?" Asked Darcy. "Come with us" added Nathan. They led Will and Jess into the digimax base and a confused Nikita looked at them.

"Nikita just listen" added Manny. Nikita looked over and listened to the story being told by Will and Jess to every detail. She looked grim when the duo finished. "If there's spies in here they'll know you saw them by any immediate reaction" added Nikita. "We're going to have to keep you both safe" added Safiya. "But... What do we do.. Dad is one of the teachers here" added jess. Will nodded in response worried and hugged her. "I can't let my daughter get hurt either" he said.

Everyone was worried but Jess gave a starstruck look to team digimax which gave an idea. "Darcy, Daniel" added Nikita. The duo came to the front but the rest of the team gasped realizing the idea. "Will, meet our newest additions to the team Darcy Black and Daniel Preda" added Nikita. The duo said hi and shook hands with him. "Not only do they have the most extensive knowledge to the ins and outs of King Pewds's work and probably we're looking at shadowsteel has returned but as you can see everyone but her has a second partner" added Nikita. Will was wide eyed. "Wait... Are you offering that I fight with you all?" He asked.

Jess cheered and looked over. "Do it dad!" She said happily. "W-well... I mean... It's um...up to you" added Darcy nervously. Daniel rubbed her back to calm her down. The others grinned looking over. Will looked at them and then to his daughter. He got this wristband off him and handed it over. "I'll do it to keep my daughter safe... She needs to be protected from being taken" added will.

Darcy slipped it on her free wrist and it registered giving her the needed information. "Dagore huh?" Asked Darcy. "Well that's the most common name to him" added Will. "Wait I remember, a fellow fnaf soul like natemare and Madpat" added Alexia. Everyone giggled and Will and Jess hugged them. "We'll keep you both safe" added Safiya. "My husband will be put in his place" added Marzia. The team helped Will and Jess get settled and sat down to welcome and get to know them.

(A/N: and now Will has joined the team for the sake of his daughter. And Darcy finally has a second partner. But hopefully no one catches that Will and Jess saw them. Anyway hope you all enjoy).