𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊

❛❛ dead. that's what you'll be ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"no! i will not! i would never marry that man"

her father tried to calm her down, motioning for his wife to go near their daughter, who was currently breaking down on the marble floor.

"haewon, the young king specifically asked for you to marry his closest comrade. its an honor to be chosen by his majesty"

she shakes her head vigorously, pressing her hands onto her tear stained face. her blonde hair was disheveled as her mother stayed by her side.

"i would rather die than marry that man! king hongjoong is prestigious but that comrade of his.. have you not heard the rumors about him??"

the nobleman looks at his wife, who lowers her head as she continues to caress the back of their only daughter.

of course he knew. everyone knew the rumors about the viscous and cold hearted comrade of the king.

park seonghwa.

or more known as hwaseong; mars.

everyone knew that name. may it be from their own kingdom or from neighboring ones. the man was known to be ferocious and would not even bat an eye as he kills his victims mercilessly.

his name itself sent shivers down the spines of those who knew him.

get on his bad side, and you would not even see the light of day once again.

only the king himself and few other accomplices were close to the man. some said that he blackmailed all those who are close to him and some said that the black haired killer owed the seven boys.

seonghwa and king hongjoong were partners during the war. they worked side by side during the bloody battle in the kingdom of tiany. this battle was one that people knew oh so well, for it was the battle were the citizens had lost the whole royal bloodline.

the people reigned kim hongjoong to be king because he was the appointed general and he was one that slayed their enemies. park seonghwa was also a candidate but refused. now he was the general and the king's personal right hand man.

seonghwa was seen cold and distant by many for his eyes held no sympathy nor kindness.

"what do you want us to do?" he said, feeling both sympathetic and irritated at how his daughter was acting "we cant simply refuse the king. think about our family's pride— our honor and our name!"

she cries more, clutching her heart as she looks at her father "just kill me. or think of something, i dont want to marry a man like him!"

she shakes her head once again, her mother tapping her back for comfort. she lets her hair go free as her eyes produced more tears "find a replacement. the king nor that park seonghwa knows what i look like. they've never seen me before. they only picked me because our family are well-known noblemen, right?"