𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

❛❛ yes sir ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

the next following days went by like a blur.

uncle chul had told jiyeol to stop worrying about him and to refrain from visiting for now.

jiyeol was against this, but as stubborn as she is, uncle chul was twice as stubborn.

seonghwa was bound to arrive back home at any moment this week, and it made her feel giddy every day.

she was back to how she was before.

her mind was of course still constantly worrying, but weirdly enough she felt... at ease.

jiyeol fixes her white dress, the tip of the said clothing just resting underneath her knees. the color itself made her hair stand out more, her short locks were tied into a half ponytail with her baby hairs flying out a bit.

she takes a spray bottle in her hand, spritzing out the water gently on the small seedling by the window.

she smile at it, humming to a random tune as she looks out the yard.

jongho, san and yeosang were outside, a checkered blanket sprawled on the grass as the three of them bathe underneath the sun.

the girl looks back to the seedling suddenly spotting something, making her grow curious as to how this gentle creature was able to get inside.

a butterfly was perched on the edge of the pot, its multicolored wings fluttering as jiyeol stares at it.

her ears suddenly perked up at a sound by the foyer, her eyes snapping away from the creature as she looks behind.

a smile came tugging on her face.

he's back.

she looks back to the pot and frowns a bit as she sees the butterfly gone, shaking her head a bit as she puts the spray bottle down.

the starlight haired quickly opens the door to the backyard, shouting to the boys that seonghwa was already back.

the trio turns to her, already heaving themselves up as they start dashing towards her. smiles each plastered on their faces.

jiyeol doesnt wait for them, running towards the manor's entrance as her dress flows behind her.

"seonghwa—" she stops short, eyes widening at the sight.

"hello"

༺❀༻

the forest was silent, the leaves beneath them crunching as the hooves of their steeds' land along the dirt path.

seonghwa rides ahead all of them, his back straight as he kept all his senses on alert.

"lets camp out here for tonight" he announces, his troop simultaneously sighing at the general's words.