𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

❛❛ we look cute together ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

jiyeol woke up early as usual. going down to the kitchen with her pajamas still ruffled against her body and her hair tousled.

jongho was currently busy cooking over at the stove, hand flipping over some meat. san was by the counter tops, wiping down some plates and utensil whilst yeosang was happily plating the food the youngest has prepared.

their eyes landed on her when they hear the chair scrape against the flooring, they greeted her simultaneously, jiyeol smiling and greeting them back.

"do you need any help?" she inquires, peeking over to see the boys already working in harmony.

san shakes his head "you could get yourself ready, the others would be here soon"

the girl nodded her head before standing up "oh! and wear that blue dress we bought" she brings up a thumbs up in response before leaving the kitchen.

her feet trailed up the stairs once again, eyes focused on the steps and completely ignoring the other figure coming down.

she bumps into him, eyes closing with her hands flailing to her side to prepare herself from the impact, but gets a pleasant surprise when a strong hand quickly grips her by the waist.

her hand came up to hold the person by the shoulders, stabilizing herself as she opens her eyes.

"uhh" that was the only thing that came out of her mouth when she comes face to face with the general.

seonghwa looks at her with a quirked brow, face still neutral.

their proximity made her stomach feel things, her face starting to burn up as her eyes blinked rapidly.

the grip on her waist suddenly loosens as he lets her go.

thankfully the girl was able to hold onto the railing or else she might have to tumble down the stairs for real.

the raven haired stuffed his hand inside his pockets before walking down, feet landing lightly on the wooden flooring.

jiyeol swallows down before finding her words "thank you" she mutters.

the girl was unsure whether seonghwa had heard it or not, for the general didnt even turn to look at her as he continues his venture towards the kitchen, disappearing as he turns a corner.

jiyeol scoffs, narrowing her eyes before carefully walking up the stairs again.

she takes a deep sigh, hand unconsciously reaching upwards to her chest and clenches the fabric. her heart was pounding, fluttering even and it made her let out a frustrated sigh.