𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

❛❛ its not my blood ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

a scream from the first floor makes her stir in her sleep, eyes immediately popping open as she looks frantically all around.

"what's happening?" she whispers to herself, laying her feet down on the floor as she quickly rushes out.

jiyeol's feet carefully strides down the stairs, stopping short as she spots 4 figures in the foyer.

they turn to her as they must have heard the soft thud of her footsteps.

her stomach twists as she meets their eyes.

3 worried expressions.

and 1 bloodied face.

the occupants were still in their nightwear, hair messy as they turn back to look at the newcomer.

"what happened to you?" san was the first to speak as seonghwa pushes pass him.

"we got into trouble on our way back" he answers as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

they eye him carefully, even jiyeol who was frozen in her place.

a great way to start the day.

seonghwa was covered in blood— hands, face, uniform. his cheek had a few cuts and his left arm looked like it was pretty injure. when he walked, his feet seemed to limp a little.

his face was still stoic, set neutral and had an expressionless look on it— making it impossible for everyone to figure out what he was feeling.

if he's in pain... he sure is great at hiding it.

"let me check you out, you're covered in blood" san reaches to grab his wrist to which the latter flicks it off.

"its not my blood" the raven haired said "im fine"

"are you sure?" the youngest looked extra worried, features morphed into a frown.

the face of the general softens as he turns to look at them, each of their mouths set into tight lines.

"im sure. im sorry to have disturbed you this early in the morning" with that he turns around and continues his venture upstairs, eyes quickly meeting with his wife.

they were all silent, the door to the general's room closing echoed as yeosang sighs.

"i'll check up on him later" it was the voice of the blonde, his hand was pinching the bridge of his nose as yeosang held an arm around his shoulder "he could really be stubborn ass"

jiyeol slowly descends the steps, joining the three. the boys tried to give her reassuring smiles, yet somehow they failed as the girl could still see the underlying worry beneath their expressions.