𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

❛❛ let's go save my wife ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"so valkyrie is behind all of this?"

they were all gathered inside the palace, sitting around the large circular marble table on one of the king's private meeting rooms.

the area was undoubtedly large, decorated in gold and white. the table they sat on was in the middle with only the eight of them there.

san, jongho and yeosang demanded that they were going to join despite still being injured— the trio didnt take no for an answer, even when seonghwa got a little angry.

the general throws the letter they sent, the envelope sliding until it stops directly in the middle.

jiyeol's wedding ring was now hanging around his neck— seonghwa had scoured throughout his room until he found a chain he could put it on, keeping it tucked in under his shirt.

"those bastards" mingi growls as yunho reaches forward to grab the letter "they're still bitter about their defeat??"

the blue haired reads it thoroughly, lips pressing together as his brows furrowed.

"i have to go"

they all turned to the raven haired, each bearing different expressions, but one thing was for sure— they were all thinking of the same thing.

hongjoong was the first to speak, propping his elbows down on the table as he clasps his hands together.

"we'll send soldiers with you, hwa. i'll do anything in my power to bring her back, if you need a whole army with you just say so, i could get som—"

seonghwa brings a hand up, stopping the king mid-sentence "im going alone"

the room goes silent, the boys letting the general's words process in their minds.

"you cant go alone seonghwa!" san shouts, his hand flailing to the side.

the raven haired turns to him "i have to go alone. they want me and only me... its in the letter. if i go there with reinforcement, who knows what they'll do to jiyeol"

"but you'll get killed!" it was wooyoung and jongho now, the two saying the same thing simultaneously.

seonghwa slams a hand to the table, the sound echoing inside the room as he stands, his chair rapping against the marble flooring.

"its better me than her!" he shouts "its my fault they took her and if she—"

the raven haired bites his lip, stopping himself from tearing up in front his friends.

he didnt want anyone to see him weak. he was never the weak one between the eight of them and he wasnt going to let himself break down in front of them now.