𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

❛❛ then why is the
general's wife here? ❜❜

❛❛ then why is thegeneral's wife here? ❜❜

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

it was another ordinary day for the manor occupants. a couple of days after the incident where most of them got drunk.

jiyeol had been wanting to talk with the general— clarify a couple of things between them.

the boy had been the only thing occupying her mind lately and jiyeol was sure she was going to go crazy at some point.

moments of that night often relive itself inside her mind— his words, the kiss and many more.

it frustrated her, not knowing how she really felt... but one thing was for sure; seonghwa made her heart flutter uncontrollably and if she was given the chance again, she will kiss him once more.

yet she couldnt muster up the courage to talk to him, growing shy or the man was just plainly avoiding her. the girl cant put all the blame to him though, she was also avoiding the general at times.

seonghwa had become pretty busy lately, patrolling around the town and the outer parts of the kingdom. he has been leaving the manor early and going home rather late recently, not being able to join the manor occupants for breakfast or dinner.

the three boys knew why he was busying himself, they were all worried for him.

jiyeol had just finished painting a portrait, one that the trio had demanded her to do.

a picture of herself.

it was pretty tricky to do since she had only attempted to make a portrait of herself at least once or twice before. she was conflicted on what she should do with herself, contemplating for hours.

in the end, she decided to paint her in her true image— the one with the silvery-white locks. it was hard for her of course.. she had to finally except that this was her, finally showing herself to the world.

she doesnt regret her decision.

the girl felt like she wasnt walking on thin ice anymore. she felt light, but of course still cautious. the brothers and yeosang had been helping her immensely, and she couldnt be any more thankful to the three.

jiyeol had covered her portrait with a cloth before exiting her art room. she wasnt going to show it to the boys until tomorrow since she still needed to do a couple of last minute details.

she wanted to go back to town, but didnt want the trio to accompany her. the girl thinks for a moment before reaching to grab some paper and a pen.

jiyeol writes down a little note, leaving it inside her room just in case the three boys had discovered that she was gone.

the starlight haired knew that this was one was the things the general had told her specifically not to do... but she had missed going out on her own.