𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝

❛❛ i love the hair ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

to jiyeol's both delight and horror, the trio had thought that inviting the 4 palace occupants over was a good idea.

sure, she was happy to see them again, but the thought of them seeing her new hair and possibly her opening up was terrifying her. the girl almost had a mental breakdown when she told the first three and if the others did push her to tell... she would.

she knew the boys would be curious about the very sudden change, and jiyeol thought that there was no point in trying to hide it anymore.

they are a family.

the girl trusted them enough to know that they would not judge nor tell her secret.

jongho had also insisted on buying alcohol, to which san was obviously against with— he had learned from past experiences that their group plus alcohol was a combination that should never ever happen.

he remembers when wooyoung had one time stripped and ran all across the backyard butt naked all the while shouting 'you will never catch this beautiful ass of mine' before erupting into his annoyingly high pitched laughter.

the blonde shivers at the memory, closing his eyes tight to remove the horrid recollection. my eyes would forever be soiled.

in the end, the brothers had battled in an arm wrestling competition to which the youngest had easily won. jongho claps his hands happily before buying a couple of cases.

now they were back at the manor.

jiyeol was sitting on the dining table, hands stretched forward as the three were getting their dinner ready. yeosang was humming as he transfers the chicken they had bought to a plate before moving on to the next dish. jongho was cleaning down the beer bottles as san was beside him, counting out some plates and utensils.

they hear the door to the manor open, indicating that someone had just entered the house. jiyeol stands to check, feet trailing to the foyer as her ears picked up a rather loud cluster of voices.

the girl chuckles to herself, the familiar voices growing louder as she comes near.

she spots 5 men standing in the foyer, 3 of which were already ready to dash down to the direction of the kitchen.

"we're here! choi—" the lilac's voice drifts off as he spots her, instantly stopping in his tracks. the two taller boys, not being able to stop themselves, suddenly bumps on his back. the three topples down to the floor, grunting.

"why did you stop in the middle of the way?" the blue haired whines, untangling himself and standing up. the two soon follows him, wooyoung rubbing his back whilst shooting daggers to the boys.

jiyeol presses her lips together to refrain from laughing, hand reaching upward to subtly hide her mouth.

"jiyeol?" it was the voice of the king. his head was tilted a little, eyes focused on the girl and completely ignoring his friends' stupidity.

her eyes glanced upwards and around, noticing how the room had now grown significantly quiet and that everyone was staring at her "yes, my hair looks different"

"why did you get it dyed?"

her lips tugged into a nervous grin "i actually got my dye stripped" they look at her in confusion, not understanding what she saying "we'll— i will explain over dinner"

they shrug, making their way to join her. wooyoung slings an arm over her, leaning down to her ear "i love the hair" he winks after, making the girl chuckle.

hongjoong pulls him back by the collar, the lilac making choke noises as he stumbles back and beside the king "stop flirting"

"im not flirting" wooyoung pouts, crossing his arms as the king kept him in place by wrapping an arm around his shoulder "i just complimented her"

the red head hums before slightly tilting his head towards the general. seonghwa had his arms stuffed in his pockets, walking quietly along the group, when he feels eyes staring at him, he turns to wooyoung and hongjoong with a quirked brow.

"what?" he asked with a straight face on. the two doesnt answer as the trio in front erupts in a rather loud fit of laughter.

jiyeol was holding her stomach, face scrunching up as mingi said the most hilarious joke she has ever heard. her eyes had turned into crescents as one of her hands reached to grab the blue haired on the arm, stabling herself. yunho was also laughing, almost tripping was he claps his hands.

"when the manor suddenly turns noisy, that only means that you four idiots are here" yeosang appears by the end of the hallway, arms crossed with san in tow.

"thats harsh yeosang" jiyeol utters playfully "you act as if the manor isnt noisy with even just the three of you here"

the brunette brings a hand to his chest "which side are you on? you're noisy too missy"

she was about to retort once again, but someone from behind clears their throat "are you going to continue talking here or are we going to eat?" seonghwa walks ahead of them, leaving the group and enters the kitchen by himself.

they stare at his figure as it disappears. hongjoong clicks his tongue, muttering something inaudible under his breath as he shakes his head.

"lets get going! we have drinks and food and i believe its a time for a celebration" the brunette loops an arm with the starlight haired "jiyeol as something very special to share"

with one last encouraging smile from the boy, the group finally leaves the halls and scurries to the dining room.

the boys had shift their 'dinner' by the living room. some were sprawled across the floor with blankets and pillow whilst the rest were on the black velvet couches.

jiyeol insisted sitting on the floor with san sitting crossed leg on the couch behind her. her back was resting on the said furniture with a soft blanket covering her stretched legs.

the boys listened rather attentively to her story, their whole undivided attention drawn to her every word.

as she finishes, the boys engaged themselves in a huddle, the girl in the middle. seonghwa stayed back and watched them, arms balanced on his thighs as his eyes never left the girl.

his fist were clenched tightly, skin turning white as he finally pries his eyes away. he was suddenly feeling mad, an unexplainable feeling bubbling inside that made him want to punch the nearest wall. his tongue was pressed to his cheek as he took big breaths.

she's annoyingly stubborn, but no one deserves to be treated like that... especially her.

seonghwa glances up and sees that the mass of bodies had finally pulled away. he leans back in his chair as he crosses his arms. the couple meets eyes for a moment, the general noticing the glistening in her orbs as she smile softly, he doesnt smile back as she seats back in her place.

"let's drink!" jongho announces, his voice breaking off the heartwarming silence.

jiyeol chuckles at this, thankful that the youngest was always there to fill in the silence when she needed it.

short and kinda filler chapter but ajkakajk are y'all ready to see drunk ateez? lmaoo and jiyeol too whoops