𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

❛❛ who was she? ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

as soon as the girl left to work on their orders, jongho lands a rather painful slap to the lilac's shoulder, sending the latter to almost topple over their table.

"what was that about?" the youngest inquires, crossing his arms together as he takes a sit beside his brother.

wooyoung takes one too, beside the blue haired which gave him the perfect view of the girl named soojin- busily working around the counter.

he sulks, not knowing where his own stupidity nor lack of confidence came from.

"she must be new" hongjoong says, directing his head towards the girl.

the boys gave simultaneous nods "this is my first time seeing her"

"i've never been here before, who knew there was this cafe around town"

jiyeol looks around in awe. the interior of the cafe looked very rustic compared to the rest of the town, a little bit ahead if it's time to be honest.

"we're regulars here" mingi fills her in "we usually visit this cafe when we arent busy" he points to the king and general "specifically when these two arent busy"

"ohh" she nods "but what's with wooyoung?"

"yeah, going back to this idiot" jongho speaks up "so the girl, which we found out was named soojin, asked him what he wanted, simple question right?"

he directs the questions to the lilac. the latter pouts as his eyes quickly glanced over the blonde haired girl.

"well... he said 'y-you' and ended up embarrassing himself" jongho mimicks the lilac before leering at the boy.

"i didn't know what got into me... it was so embarrassing" wooyoung rubs his face before burying it in between his palms.

jiyeol and the boys processed whatever the youngest and lilac had said, the starlight haired bringing a finger up as she comes up with a thought.

hongjoong and yeosang must have thought of the same thing as their mouths formed small 'o' shapes.

"who knew the biggest flirt in tiany finally found himself a crush" the king teases.

"wait till she rejects him" yeosang adds "from the looks of it, she isnt one that gets easily flattered"

the ever so observant brunette directs his head towards the counter, spotting soojin ignoring a young man's approach in flirting with her.

she quickly just writes down the order, taking the man's payment before turning around.

the young man rolls his eyes before sitting down on the chair by the window.