𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

❛❛ you cant leave me with these idiots ❜❜

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

san looks around the living room, worry and dread etched on his face as he presses his lips together.

the general had now filled in the spot beside him, originally taken by wooyoung who was now laid on the floor.

the two shared the same expression as they stared at the scene in front of them "put the vase down kim hongjoong" seonghwa scolds, pointing his finger at the red head.

the boy pouts but hesitantly complies, plopping down on the floor as he pulls his knees up to his chest "you're so mean" he whines before dropping his head down and cries.

before the general could say something else, a voice erupts in the middle of the living room.

jongho was standing up, an empty beer bottle in his hand as he continues to sing drunkenly. he brings the bottle up for another sip but frowns as he peeps through the small hole.

he reaches for another bottle, his brother aiming to take it but the youngest was faster, grabbing it quickly before running away. he teases his older brother in a sing song matter, making san slump down on the couch glaring at him.

yunho was sitting cross legged behind jiyeol, attempting to tie her short hair into a braid. the two were giggling drunkenly as the girl hiccups. she had her legs stretched in front of her, wiggling her toes as she stared at them with innocent delight.

someone suddenly shouts from the floor, grabbing the attention of the remaining people who werent drunk.

wooyoung's eyes were droopy as he stands, feet stumbling beneath him. the blonde and raven haired watched him carefully, preparing themselves to tackle the lilac if he ever decides to strip again.

wooyoung goes over to yeosang, who was arguing with a random potted plant beside the fireplace, and pushes the brunette from behind. yeosang lands face first, his head crashing in between the leaves of the plant before meeting with the soil.

he snaps his head to the culprit. wooyoung falls to the floor, laughing hysterically as his hands were clenched on his stomach, his high pitched laughter echoes all over the room and it made those who were drunk wince a little at the volume.

yeosang runs to him, grabbing the first thing he sees and chases the lilac. wooyoung scrambles to his feet as he dashes away from the man.

the brunette held his slippers high, eyes focused on the running lilac.

he suddenly trips on mingi, waking the taller boy up as his face morphs into a scowl. the teal-tipped stands, ready to chase the brunette.

the three were now engaged into a little chase with mingi chasing after yeosang, and yeosang after wooyoung.