𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

❛❛ forget-me-nots ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"what took you so long?" hongjoong turns to the blonde and raven haired, his arms crossed as he sits by the gazebo.

the two settles down by the vacant chairs, the king finally spotting the camera held by the general.

"that's..." he starts, looking at the two back and forth with wide eyes.

san hums "yeah"

hongjoong claps his hands together, posing as he directs himself in front of the lens "take a picture of me!"

seonghwa rolls his eyes "im not going to waste film on you" he deadpans "and you will not be the first thing i'll be taking a photo of"

hongjoong pouts "then what do you want it to be?"

seonghwa scans around the garden spotting his friends and his wife running around the vast open space.

he could hear jiyeol's laughter from there, a smile unconsciously making its way to his lips.

now that they were in good terms, plus the fact that he wants to become a better husband for the girl... smiling was something he was experiencing quite often.

he lifts up the camera, bringing it near his eyes before pressing the button, capturing a simple moment.

san and hongjoong squints their eyes at him, a teasing yet happy smile playing on their lips.

"you're really in love~" hongjoong sing songs, poking the raven haired on the side.

seonghwa tenses, the word playing at the back of his mind.

do i really love her?

love....

does she?

"im not" he denies, glaring at the red head.

"yet" hongjoong says "complete your sentence hwa" he tsked.

san chuckles as the general and king continues to bicker, eyes scanning around to take in every moment.

he smiles to himself.

this was how life is supposed to be.

༺❀༻

light bathes her figure, the sun above touching her skin like a warm kiss; gentle and relaxing.

its already been a week and the starlight haired couldnt be any more thankful for that one specific night.

seonghwa had stayed true to his word.

he was really trying.

it shocked her how he took a week off from his duties, saying that he wanted to spend time with her.