𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

❛❛ do you really want to find out? ❜❜

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

the four rode in the carriage, the coach driving them towards the familiar grand structure of tiany's palace.

they dismounted the vehicle, seonghwa offering the girl a hand as she takes her first step down. jiyeol smiles, tucking one side of her short hair under her ear.

"this reminds me of something" she utters as the rest of the boys exit and thanks the coach.

"what?" he asked as he kept a hold on her hand.

the starlight haired smiled at the memory— one of which she first arrived at the manor. the general was the same person, but the way he held her hand was different. its more gentle; a little hesitant, but she could understand why.

one night wasnt enough for the both of them to just suddenly change— the way they act and interact with eachother. it was going to take a couple more days; weeks even to get to used to it... but she somehow felt happy— very very happy.

jongho bumps his shoulder with his brother, eyes pointing towards the couple's connected hands. san spots it, a smile instantly coming to his face.

"im happy for them, but i find this all too weird" yeosang abruptly appears from behind them, whispering low as the brothers jumped in shocked.

jongho shoots him a glare "you're weird, creeping up on us"

the brunette shrugs "i for one think im the most normal one amongst this group"

san was about to retort to his statement when yeosang suddenly jots a finger forward, a rather smug look plastered on his face "as i was saying"

wooyoung was running towards them, his lilac hair bouncing against the wind as he hops from one foot to another. mingi was following him closely from behind, his mouth wide open as he screams at the top of his lungs.

the red head king was behind them as well, skipping childishly with a teasing smile on his face as he eyes the new arrivals. yunho dashes past him and hooks an arm around the teal-tipped, making them almost tumble down on the floor.

the lilac stops just in front of the four, his arms outstretched to his sides— as if gesturing them to hug him. he pouts when seonghwa and jiyeol walks past him and san gives him a sad tap on the shoulder instead.

the starlight haired giggles at the boys' childishness, her mouth flashing it's teeth as yunho and mingi run around them in circles.

hongjoong claps his hands, pointing a finger at the girl and general back and forth. seonghwa gives out an irritated look, pulling his hand away from the girl and crosses it instead.