𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔

❛❛ yes ma'am ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

jiyeol and the three boys casually roamed about town, after eating the breakfast that san and jongho has surprisingly bought, yeonjun needless to say was grateful.

the starlight haired still had a small frown etched on her face, but it was natural as she was worried.

jongho had an arm around her, playfully skipping along the path as he tried to make the girl smile.

"are you that excited to visit 201?" yeosang eyes the youngest up and down "please dont tell me that you also like that soojin girl"

jongho glares at him "i dont. wooyoung could have her, i dont think im ready for commitment"

the blonde nods in agreement "can you even imagine jongho settling down?" he shivers.

"true" the brunette shrugs.

they finally arrived at 201, instantly spotting the pretty girl behind the counter and the lilac.

"you're here!" wooyoung screams as he readied himself to slip along the counter, only to be stopped when soojin pulls him by the collar, shaking her head.

the boy pouts as he goes around the counter to greet the newcomers "happy?" he asked the girl.

soojin nods as she also follows him "very"

jiyeol instantly came towards the girl, giving the latter a hug "its good to see you again!"

the girl pulls back with a chuckle "you've been visiting the cafe almost everyday"

the starlight haired shrugs "the blueberry drink just makes me happy"

soojin hums as she bumps her shoulder with the girl "then i'll make you one extra good today"

she leaves the group as she goes behind the counter once again, giving the lilac a small ruffle on the head.

wooyoung giggles lovingly as the three boys stared at him in disbelief "what?"

"you are head over heels my friend" san pats the lilac's shoulder, shaking his head slowly.

"its not a bad feeling" wooyoung shrugs "jiyeol would know, right?"

the starlight haired chuckles as she nods "it isnt"

the boy smiles brightly, reaching towards the girl as he slings an arm over her "do you think me and soojin should try matching hair colors?? i've been suggesting it to her for weeks" he pouts "but she still hasnt given me an answer"

"is she even your girlfriend?" jongho eyes the boy, crossing his arms "because if not, i guess that's your answer why she hasnt agreed to match"

the lilac turn to him, his eyes turning down as he scratches his nape "i've been shy to ask her"