𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

❛❛ i will.. but not today ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"jiyeol?"

her hands were trembling uncontrollably as it unconsciously reached up to her hair, clenching it tight as a stray tear falls from her face.

she swallows the thick lump in her throat as she dismisses the memory, shaking her head as she closes her eyes tight.

the girl finally snaps out of it as doyoung waves a hand in front of her face, worriedly eying her "are you ok? you were gone for a bit"

jiyeol clears her throat as she finally takes the small jar of hair dye. the girl slips out the small pouch of coins she sneaked into her pocket and pays for it, hiding the item underneath the lump of cloth in her bag before waving goodbye to the boy.

she staggers in her steps, mind still in a daze and her heart pounding heavily in her chest.

jiyeol would have missed the three boys if san didnt step in front of her. the girl's head shot up, eyes meeting with the worried blonde's.

"are you ok?" jongho joins them, eyes scanning at her clearly disturbed state.

jiyeol averts her gaze from san's as she turns to give the boys a reassuring smile "yes, i am. did i take too long?"

yeosang shakes his head "you did, but its alright" his mouth formed a tight smile "are you sure you're ok? did something happen?"

the manor occupants stared at her, giving their whole attention as they girl only waves her hands around "im just... tired, could we go home now?"

they nod, circling around jiyeol as they make their way towards the carriage.

the girl was still out of it, mindlessly walking along the path with her fingers fidgeting with the strap of her bag. when they reached the carriage, she simply just sat in her place and stared out the window, wordlessly and deep in thought.

the manor occupants eyed her carefully before exchanging silent glances with eachother. they were worried, much worried than they should be with her change in demeanor.

their eyes held the same message, yet none of them had to courage to push the subject.

something happened

༺❀༻

she was in the garden, taking her time to walk around the stone paths.

the three boys had let her be, thankfully not questioning her.

it would have been better if she had someone to talk to about it, but like the many many years.. she had kept this to herself. there were only a handful of people she trusted, knowing that they would never judge her— uncle chul, yeonjun and her mother.