𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 • part 2

❛❛ would you? ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

jiyeol blinks her eyes, his words echoing.

did i hear him right?

it was dawning on her, how that one simple thing meant after his revelation. it made her stomach do flips and her heart pound and flutter uncontrollably inside her chest.

"are you that drunk?" she asked, dumbfounded.

seonghwa manages a chuckle, his lips curling to a small smile "i think i've sobered up"

"seong... hwa" she says it slowly, eyes narrowed on the general. the raven haired only squeezes her hand gently as he nods.

"you were right... it did help" he utters "thank you"

"i guess i should leave now. you should rest" jiyeol gives him a smile, squeezing his hand one more time before standing.

"i get nightmares often, especially during these nights" he bites his bottom lip "can you stay?"

she could still see that foreign emotion in his eyes, the moonlight accentuating his beautiful grey orbs.

"im not used to you being like this"

"me too" he chuckles "i'll try to be nicer"

"i feel like you're still drunk and when you wake up... you won't remember anything" she sighs "but i will and i dont want to get my hopes up"

"i didn't drink too much, and it'll take more than a bottle or three to get me drunk"

seonghwa scoots up his bed, until his back lands flat on the headboard. he pats the space beside him, jiyeol eying it for a second.

she could heard her heart pounding inside her chest and it took everything in her to refrain from showing it to the raven haired.

jiyeol crawls over to the space, sitting with her back against his pillows. seonghwa stretches one of his arms for her to cuddle in, the girl pressing her ear again his chest.

"i thought you didnt like physical contact?" she mumbles.

she could feel his chest vibrating as he lets out a small chuckle "i need it right now. i've always been alone during this night and i didn't want anyone near me, but- you're doing something to me... jiyeol"

"i still think it's the alcohol" she laughs.

"says the girl who confessed when she was drunk"

jiyeol could feel her face heating up to a cherry red as she takes a small glance upwards, her eyes meeting with his "were you confessing earlier?"

seonghwa grins as he shrugs, making the girl pout.

"i'll take that as a yes" she utters as she places her cheek flat on his chest once again, hesitantly wrapping as arm around him.