𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞

❛❛ i can handle myself ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

seonghwa held her wrist tightly, pulling her along the busy crowd. people eyed them, instantly moving out of the way for the couple to pass.

he pulls her to a secluded alleyway, letting her go as she hissed— jiyeol caressed her wrist, seeing that a bright red imprint of his hand was left.

"why did you leave the manor alone?" he snaps, voice loud enough to make her flinch a little.

the area he had brought her too had little to none people, giving them the privacy he had wanted.

jiyeol slowly brings her head up "i wanted to spent time to myself"

he scoffs "thats not a valid reason. i specifically told you to not leave the manor alone"

"but i wasnt doing anything stupid" she babbled "i was just spending time with a friend of mine. im i not allowed to do that too?"

"i forbid you to leave the manor alone, partly because i dont trust you to not do anything stupid, but it's not safe for you to roam about on you own... even when you have a friend to accompany you"

seonghwa pinches the bridge of his nose, taking deep breaths "i can only trust san, yeosang, jongho or any of those other boys because i know they can protect you"

it was her turn to scoff "protect me? i dont need protecting seonghwa. i can take care of myself"

she pressed her lips tight, realizing the name that had escaped from her mouth.

seonghwa clenches his fists, hitting the wall beside her head. his eyes turned a little darker as he levels himself with the girl "i told you to not call me seonghwa" he snarls "and i told you that you cant leave the manor alone"

jiyeol tilts her head a little, glancing over to the fist beside her. she could see that his knuckles had turned bone white, splotches red decorating his skin.

"you just dont listen, dont you?" he said, bringing his hand down with his fists still balled to his side.

the girl had wanted to avert her eyes, look at anything but the raven haired, but somehow her eyes just couldnt, leaving them to lock with the general's.

"i listen, but i cant just stay inside the manor forever, and like other people, i like spending time with myself. even if im not the most sociable, i have important people to visit in town and i cant always have san, yeosang or jongho to accompany me"

seonghwa sighs, closing his eyes.

"i can handle myself"

he brings his eyes to look at her, thinking of numerous amounts of curses inside his brain.