𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

❛❛ what do you have to
say for yourself? ❜❜

❛❛ what do you have tosay for yourself? ❜❜

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

the carriage stops by the front of the manor. jiyeol peeks out the small window and sees the three boy standing in front of the entrance.

all of them had their arms crossed, eyes leering at her. she hesitantly steps down the vehicle and thanks the coach.

she slowly makes her way towards the trio, head lowered down as she could feel their stares burning at the top of her head.

"park jiyeol. bring your head up"

she inwardly flinches at the voice, cautiously looking up and meets eyes with the blonde.

san had his face set straight, the usual warm and bubbly aura gone, only to be replaced with something that scared her more than seonghwa.

he had never looked as anger nor disappointed.

it made her want to cry, mentally pleading for the ground below to swallow her whole. she's regretting her decision leaving, not really knowing the gravity of her actions was until now.

his eyes were lowered, brows furrowed as the two beside him held similar expressions.

"what do you have to say for yourself?"

the girl swallows, feeling a lump at the back of her throat.

she can handle the general getting mad at her, but these three was just something else... she never wanted them to get mad at her.

"im sorry" she utters, hands fidgeting with eachother as she tried to convey every bit of emotion she had to the trio.

"why did you leave the manor without informing any of us?"

"i just... i wanted to go to town alone, i didnt want to burden any of you so i left on my own"

her explanation didnt seem to make them less angry.

"you would never be a burden to us, jiyeol. if you said that you wanted to go to town, any or all of us would gladly accompany you" yeosang says, his lips pressed tight. the youngest nods, agreeing with the brunette's statement.

"what if seonghwa saw you? do you know what-" san starts, hands working to emphasize everything he was saying. he stops when jiyeol speaks, the three boys freezing in there place.

"he did" she said it rather calmly, shocking them even more. their expressions soften as soon as those left her mouth, eyes scanning to check if she was alright.

the blonde smiles sadly, spotting the light red mark on her wrist "did he do something to you?"

she smiles, shaking her head "we just talked... and i guess i cant leave the manor for a week"