𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

❛❛ welcome to the family! ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

jiyeol's eyes continued to scan her surroundings in astonishment.

she never thought that she'll be able to walk among the halls of the palace. her shoes clicked along the marble flooring as she scans around the lavish interior.

the boys were chatting amongst themselves, trying to include her in whatever conversations they bring up.

she liked the company of them all, and if their other friends are also like this.. she knew she would immediately like them as well.

after a few, they finally reach the other side of the palace where the exit to the garden was.

the group emerges outside, the king and a man with turquoise hair was waiting for them, a bouquet of white roses in the latter's hand.

as soon as jiyeol spots the king's bright red locks, she brings her head down as a sign of respect.

"your majesty" she utters.

hongjoong eyes her for a bit before laughing. jiyeol peeks at him, slowly bringing her head up to see him waving both his hands.

"you dont need to be so formal" he said simply "just call me hongjoong"

the girl seemed hesitant but nods at the king's request "im jiyeol, moon jiyeol" she greets with a smile.

hongjoong looks confused for a bit before hiding it away with a smile "its very nice to meet you! i hope seonghwa didn't give you much trouble"

jiyeol hears someone scoff from behind, turning around, she sees san with his arms crossed, ready to rant.

the blonde takes a deep breath before locking eyes with the king "my friend. i'll tell you after the ceremony" hongjoong chuckles but nods.

the blue haired that accompanied him hands the bouquet of roses to the bride "im yunho! its nice to meet you" he says cheerfully. jiyeol takes the flowers gratefully, shooting him a smile.

"seonghwa's already waiting, lets get going" the king leads them towards a tunnel like structure made of thin metal grids that had beautiful flowers growing all over it.

the boys leave her by the entrance. they give her bright smiles of encouragement before walking towards the chairs set by the front.

jiyeol stood straight, hands holding onto her flowers rather tightly.

she was starting to get nervous, feeling her heart pounding rapidly inside her chest. wedding jitters? maybe... but why should she even feel nervous?

maybe it was for the fact that she was going to seal her fate today, marrying a man she barely even knew or liked.

jiyeol couldn't deny that small tinge of sadness deep in her heart that she wasnt able to experience falling in love.