𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ☾ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ☾ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

i was born with a special ability— an ability that no one in this world could understand how it was possible or how i was blessed with such. it was filled with such mystery, unexplainable.

ever since i was a child, i was given the ability to remember.

no, it wasnt remembering something for a short time or something temporary. our mind has only a small capacity of recalling such trivial memories, that if it decides to just forget, it would.

but i was never given the opportunity to forget.

i could recall and remember every single thing vividly with so much detail.

every single memory that i have is just stuck inside my brain and for my whole life, i would never be able to forget it.

it was both a blessing and a curse.

at first, they only thought that i was an exceptionally intelligent kid, being able to memorize the whole alphabet at the age of 2, the whole multiplication table at 3 and managed to know every single thing around the house.

my mother couldnt understand like the rest, thinking that maybe it was just by skill that i was able to do those, but when i turned 4... i had asked my mother something about my father that i knew she only told me once when i was merely a baby.

right there and then, my mother knew there was something about me. she brought me to doctors, elders, scholars, anyone that could explain how— how was i able to do this.

my mother ultimately just gave up to search for an answer, saying that maybe it was mere fate i was given this, that aurora had thought that i was deserving to receive such a blessing.

i was happy, of course, my mother as well.

but i felt like everything started crashing down when i turned 6.

my hair mysteriously started changing color.

it started on the tips, gradually spreading upwards until every hair strand i had was this silvery-white. i tried cutting it before when it first started, i was scared, i didnt know what was happening to me.

when i had trimmed it off i thought that it was over, but it started again and again until my hair was too short to cut anymore.

when my hair had turned fully, that was the first time i ever saw fear in my mother's eyes. i knew she didnt know what was happening to me and why my hair had decided to permanently change to such an unnatural color.