𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

❛❛ this is what you get
for getting drunk ❜❜

❛❛ this is what you getfor getting drunk ❜❜

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

seonghwa instinctively seals his mouth, inwardly slapping himself for obeying the girl.

jiyeol looks at him deeply, face holding a mixture of emotions that the general couldnt pinpoint what. her grip by his waist tightens, clenching the soft fabric of his dress shirt.

her face was serious, as if scrutinizing his whole being. the words she said played in his mind once again and it made his breath hitch.

she suddenly gives him that smile again, her eyes turning to crescents. her nose was red from crying earlier and her cheeks were dusted with a subtle old rose.

"do you like my hair?" she whispers.

although seonghwa was nervous, he was able to manage the smallest of smiles.

her question just seemed strange for pulling him in this position when she could have easily asked that normally.

"you're smiling... i look funny, dont i?" the girl pouts, turning her head to the side as the hold on his waist loosens.

the general looks at her intently, mind and body swirling with foreign emotions that he has never once yet felt.

he feels a little angry at her, for thinking of herself less than what she really was. whether he liked it or not, the girl was actually growing on him.

thinking about it now, he kinda felt sad for whatever she said earlier. he could just convince himself that 'she said that because she's drunk' but...

people tend to tell the truth when they're drunk.

even when its the hurtful kind.

he balances himself on one arm as he uses his left hand to take her silvery hair out of its braid.

he lets his fingers go through the smooth strands, brushing the tangles away before turning her face to look at him.

her eyes were downcast, avoiding his stare. she uses one of her hands to push him off, so that she could curl herself to a ball, but seonghwa remains stagnant.

"jiyeol" his voice was surprisingly soft "look at me"

the girl contemplates for a bit before slowly glancing upwards. his grey orbs were looking down on her, making her heart beat faster inside her chest.

"you're beautiful"

jiyeol blinks, his words ringing in her ears. a blush creeps up to her face, making her redder than she already was.

her mind was hazy, still clouded with the alcohol that ran through her very veins.

but she wasnt that drunk to be completely oblivious of her actions— jiyeol knew she was going to regret this tomorrow, but she probably would never get the courage to do this again.