𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝

❛❛ dont forget about the library ❜❜

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"good morning!" the sound of the youngest instantly makes a smile appear on jiyeol's face.

she rubs her eyes with the back of her hand as she enters the dining room, taking a seat on the table as the busyness of the morning erupts from the room.

she peeks over to the kitchen, seeing that jongho was busy cooking with san and yeosang assisting him.

the blonde goes over to her as he sets the table with plates, bringing only four sets. yeosang soon comes over with a plateful of pancakes and a bowl with assorted fruits ranging from apples, berries and melon.

jiyeol stretches her body as san gives her a glass of water "did you sleep well?" he asks as he continues to set the table. the girl nods as a yawn escapes her mouth. 

after the blonde had finished setting up the table, the rest of the boys joined them. gathering around as they sat in their respective seats. jiyeol faces the empty seat in front of her, curious as to why the general wasnt there.

yeosang notices as he pokes a melon with his fork "seonghwa left early in the morning. he has to take morning rounds because there has recently been a lot of reports of thieves around the village"

jiyeol only nods, slicing up her fluffy pancake and placing onto her mouth. she hums in delight, thinking of how long it's been since she's eaten anything good.

"we'll be giving you a tour of the manor today" san speaks "and then we'll go the the backyard! thats personally my favorite part of the whole house" jongho nods, agreeing with the older's statement as he continues to stuff his face with the food he had worked hard for.

breakfast passes by quickly, the three boys easily finishing all the food spread out on the dining the table.

jiyeol couldnt help but chuckle at them as they fight over the last piece of strawberry.

while they were distracted, she reaches over and takes the berry for herself and eats it. the three gave her a look of betrayal as yeosang pouts.

"at least it stopped you from bickering" she shrugs, a playful grin tugging on her lips.

jongho nudges his brother, squinting his eyes at the girl "i take it back, i dont like her"

san laughs as jiyeol laughs along, hearing the youngest's statement.

they all stand, bringing their plates to the sink as jiyeol offers to do the dishes this time since she wasnt able to help last night. the blonde waves her off "your knuckles are still bruised. once they get better then we can talk if you can do the dishes"

jiyeol could only huff as she takes a seat on the table, watching as they tidy up the area.

she wasnt used to this treatment and she bets that she would never get used to it. her hands were already itching to start. most girls she's encountered dreaded the word ‘house chores’, afraid that they may get their hands dirty or get a nail chipped— even her fellow handmaids werent even the slightest happy with cleaning, saying that they only do it because its their job.