𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

❛❛ you're so adorable ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

the boys whistle low, eyes darting to the raven haired.

seonghwa was wearing something simple- so simple that jiyeol couldn't understand how the general could look so good to the point that even she was getting flustered.

he was wearing a loose white long-sleeve dress shirt, the first two buttons unclasp to reveal his toned chest and collarbones. the material of the shirt itself was light and sheer that if you squint your eyes a little, you could probably see the tanned skin hiding underneath it.

his top was tucked into a pair of black slacks with matching sandals settled on his feet. his raven hair was styled up to show his undercut, the bangs just resting below his brow.

jiyeol snapped her head down, attempting to hide the incoming blush on her face.

"you didnt have to dress up fancy, hwa" the king chuckled, patting the space beside him "im sure jiyeol would love anything you would wear"

wooyoung shimmied his shoulders with the girl, a teasing smile on his face as jiyeol slowly looked up.

the general had his brow raised, eyes directly looking at her as he takes a seat.

"this is how i dress up whenever we have picnics" he said simply "i dont care if i impress anyone"

yeosang snorts "last time you joined us, you were wearing your pajamas"

seonghwa turns to the brunette, eyes glaring "shut up"

they all finally start eating, digging onto the food jongho had prepared early in the morning. there was an assortment of greens, meat and of course fruit.

jiyeol took a deep sigh, stuffing her cheeks with the strawberries as she mindlessly chews. her eyes were focused on the checkered print of the blanket, finding the lines more interesting than the general who was sitting in front of her.

what is wrong with you? stop thinking about it.

she shakes her head as she unconsciously places a light slap on her cheek. yunho stares at her, stifling a laugh as he taps her shoulder.

the girl looks up suddenly, cheeks puffed out from the amount of berries in her mouth, her eyes were wide as she stares at the blue haired, mind still slightly dazed.

"mhwot?" she able to let out a very muffled attempt to a 'what' finally making the taller burst out laughing. the sound alerted those around the picnic, eyes turning to the laughing boy.

"cute" he states mid-laughing, patting her head.

the boys pressed their lips into thin lines as jiyeol slowly chews and swallows, face burning from embarrassment "sorry" she mumbles, a bashful grin on her face.