𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

❛❛ have fun jiyeol! ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

nightfall had soon taken over. the group had spent their whole day together— may it be inside the palace or outside in the garden.

jiyeol, in all honestly, was afraid for evening to come so soon. she knew that she had to leave the comfort of the seven boys and be left alone with the general inside the manor for the whole night.

as the boys and specifically the king said 'it is only proper to have the newlyweds to spend the night together'

so as soon at the sun had set and moon greets them in the inky sky, hongjoong had a carriage set up to bring them back to the park manor.

the red head discretely shoots the general a wink before waving at the couple innocently.

seonghwa raised a brow before rolling his eyes. he enters the carriage first, not waiting for jiyeol as he settles himself by the corner.

jiyeol bids all of them goodbye, bowing slightly down as she mutters a series of thank yous to everyone.

"if he does something to you" san's voice was low, eyes piercing at her "dont hesitant to tell me and i'll whoop his ass for you"

hongjoong bumps his shoulder with the blonde "dont do that. i want a godchild"

both jiyeol and san turns to him with round eyes, the girl chocking in dry air as the king could only smile at her; as if whatever he said was normal.

"we'll visit you at the manor soon" mingi goes to her with yunho beside him. the latter nods eagerly, blue hair bouncing as he bops his head. after she stops from coughing, jiyeol smiles in response at the two.

yeosang and jongho goes to her next "we''ll return to the manor tomorrow, have fun!" before she could even reply, the youngest takes her by the shoulder and steers her towards the entrance of the carriage.

"but—"

"have fun jiyeol!" jongho shuts the door behind her as the girl takes a sit opposite the general.

the seven waves the carriage off as it jolted forward.

wooyoung was waving with the white roses still in hand when he suddenly stops "wait... i wasnt able to say goodbye! stop that carriage!" he screeches, but the vehicle was already too far for the coach to hear.

hongjoong chuckles, slinging an arm over the lilac "you know... you were the reason why they got married"

every pair of eyes turns to him, heads tilted in curiosity. wooyoung sticks his lower lip out "me?"

"jung wooyoung" san says slowly "what did you do?"

the lilac frantically looks around, the boys had now shifted their attention to him. the man brings his hands up, eyes looking as confused as the others "i didnt do anything! im telling you, i dont know who she was and how i was the reason why they got married"