𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

❛❛ thank you for caring
for some stranger ❜❜

❛❛ thank you for caringfor some stranger ❜❜

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

the wedding was going to be simple.

there were only just a few people that would be attending— the king, san, jongho, yeosang and three other people who jiyeol has yet to meet.

the general of course would be there— whether he liked it or not. it was his wedding after all.

jiyeol stood in front of a floor length mirror, eyes staring directly at her reflection.

she was wearing a simple white gown, length just barely touching the floor below. it was decorated with lace and beads with flower-like details. her hair was in a full braid which she did herself, her baby hairs popping out in the front.

jiyeol squints her eyes a little and notices that the flower details looked very very similar to the flower symbol she saw on the general's door.

she takes a steady breath, swaying just a little bit to make the ends of her gown gently touch the wooden flooring.

today was really her wedding day. never in a million years would she had thought that she would be getting married.. like ever.

since she was young, jiyeol wasnt the number one pick of her class... well, she was the number one person to pick on, which is why she's used to only depending on herself. 

now staring back at the girl with the wedding dress, she had to blink twice to check if it was real or merely an illusion.

jiyeol clearly had mixed emotions about the said event— she was getting married, but not to a man she was in love with or at least liked.

yeosang bursts inside her room, jongho and san closely trailing behind him. the brunette had freshly picked flowers in his hands, wiggling it happily as he comes near her.

the three smiles at her appearance, jongho holds both her shoulders from behind, towering behind the petite girl. he eyes her reflection before looking down at her head. the cook tilts his head a little confused, seeing a different color from her hair growing from its roots. a silvery-white.

jongho shakes his head, dismissing the thought before smiling back at the girl.

"we've brought flowers to decorate your hair!" yeosang beams, picking out a blue-ish flower. he places it on her ear and smiles softly "pretty"

jiyeol blushes at the sudden compliment, not used to people praising her and especially her looks. she manages to mumble a small thank you before the boys started to surround her and begins to set flower all over her hair, slipping the stems delicately between her brown locks.

the girl lets them be, her heart fluttering at how much the boys were enjoying decorating her hair. their smiles never seemed to leave their faces as they joke around with eachother, bumping one another on the shoulders.